Canon Lens Mug - Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rafcio_21

Remote control flying Camera.

canonh.jpg

It could record videos in RAW format like a photos. We can use this possibility to take long photo series or record a movie in the same time.

Additionaly when we want to use manual lens, we don't have to use any adapters to recive focus confirmation. We can also define our 10 manual lens to get EXIF data.

Upvote 0
O

outers55

It would be great if they would add eye tracking so that what ever you are focused on, the autofocus would adjust too. That way you wouldn't have to lock and recompose, you could compose and focus simultaneously and much faster than conventional methods. The technology already exists, I've done some volunteer work with VME where we discussed it for use in helping people with disabilities.

Upvote 0
B

baustin

I’d like to see Auto Tense Bracketing (ATB). In ATB mode you should be able to set the amount, say a day, month or a year. Then when you’re ready and press the shutter button completely, you will get three bracketed shots in this sequence: Present, past and future tense. Of course there should be a custom function so you can change the bracketing sequence.

Upvote 0
Use the Android operating system as the core OS on the camera. And lets assume a GPS and WiFi is built in as well. Canon menu, show picture buttons, etc would be Android apps. And I can add more Android apps as needed. Especially apps developed for the camera not from Canon. Think of the creativity and the market Canon would create. As well as the functionality and ease of use we as camera users would enjoy.

Upvote 0
T

thejoyofsobe

Give me Aperture bracketing. I just want to be able to put it in continuous drive mode and get a bracket of DOFs with the same exposure without having to fiddle about with the dials which is a hassle and risks missing the shot.

Yes, there's already a quasi-feasible way of bracketing apertures by shooting in Tv with a fixed ISO and then exposure bracketing but it's a real pain to set up and you don't have as much control as you'd like. And of course you're changing exposure.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.