Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>Where are the SLR’s?

<span style="font-weight: normal;">The embargo on the 60D doesn’t end until August 26, 2010. So that’ll be next Thursday.</span></strong></p>
<p>No word on what else will be announced with it.</p>
<p>Expect at least 2 lenses<strong>.</strong></p>
<p><strong>1Ds Mark IV

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I’ve heard nothing about an announcement date for the camera, only that it’ll be around for Photokina.</span></strong></p>
<p><strong>Big White Lenses

<span style="font-weight: normal;">A few people are saying all 4 of the big whites are being replaced. This may be true, but I still believe they’ll be updated in pairs.</span></strong></p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>
<p class="facebook"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http://www.canonrumors.com/2010/08/eos-60d-coming-august-26-cr3/" target="_blank" title="Share on Facebook">Share on Facebook</a></p>

Jul 21, 2010
Off topically thoght: this means the arrival of a 5DIII sometime by fall 2011. As it is my main interest of upcoming Canon products. It will be a great year till then with all the lenses and stuff which is also rumored to be announced. 1DsIV will give a forecast on what possibly will be implemented in a 5DIII. You better get married now CG...;-) As there ain't no possibility later in the year to take a day off due to new Canon products;-)

Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2010
ryanraphael said:
Are you referring to that G12 mock up with intolerably large lens? They are ruining the aesthetics of G-series should that design be true...

The 'fake' G12 picture shows focal length of 16.1-80.5 mm as compared to G11's 6.1-30.5 mm. This can only mean the G12 gets an increase in sensor size. I thought everyone has always been clamoring for larger sensor sizes. No?

Upvote 0
Woody said:
ryanraphael said:
Are you referring to that G12 mock up with intolerably large lens? They are ruining the aesthetics of G-series should that design be true...

The 'fake' G12 picture shows focal length of 16.1-80.5 mm as compared to G11's 6.1-30.5 mm. This can only mean the G12 gets an increase in sensor size. I thought everyone has always been clamoring for larger sensor sizes. No?
This would be cool, but unfortunately the picture is definetly a photoshopped G11. There are a lot of things that make me think that (not only me).

Upvote 0
F

funkstar

hoktar said:
So which one of the news is CR3 now? The one about the 60D or the G12 or the lenses....?
First it's 19th, then 24th and now 26th hope it's final some day....
The time scale might be shifting, but the number of days it is shifting by is getting smaller :D

Yeah, I know, I'm desperate to hear about the 60D and will cling onto anything I can get until any NDA is lifted.

Upvote 0
Aug 11, 2010
I'm really dubious about the G12 emerging as shown in the earlier rumor (plus the supposed "press release" was just a G11 press release with the names exchanged). it might be heading in the right direction (yes larger sensor please) but I doubt that's the exact form factor.

that sd4500 is kind of ugly, not sure whats going on with the two-tone colors and the weird angular sculpting taken a step too far ...

good to see non-handicapped movie mode in the new S95

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.