Mountains, Lakes and Rivers

I would like to ask what do you think about brightness of this image. Do you see it as too dark/too bright or OK? Especially in the rocks. I'm asking this because if I look it on my display (MBP retina) it looks OK, but if I look it on my older (cheap) display it looks brighter (actually too bright).

Thanks

Attachments

• kozjak.jpg
    kozjak.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,328
Upvote 0
climber said:
I would like to ask what do you think about brightness of this image. Do you see it as too dark/too bright or OK? Especially in the rocks. I'm asking this because if I look it on my display (MBP retina) it looks OK, but if I look it on my older (cheap) display it looks brighter (actually too bright).

Thanks

Looks good to me (Macbook Pro), not too bright and not too dark. Very nice shot!

Upvote 0
stefsan said:
climber said:

Thanks

Looks good to me (Macbook Pro), not too bright and not too dark. Very nice shot!

Thanks

Click said:
I really like your pictures climber. 8) Nicely done.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2011
climber said:

Thanks

I like both. AWESOME

Upvote 0
climber said:

Have you calibrated both displays?

Upvote 0
Dylan777 said:
climber said:

Thanks

I like both. AWESOME

Thank you Dylan.

Upvote 0
jrda2 said:
climber said:

Have you calibrated both displays?

No, noone is calibrated.

Upvote 0
Madison River Montana, Canon 5dmkii 50mm f/1.8 neewer variable nd, f/22 30 seconds iso 50 four shot pano

14558796783_0834c3dd71_k.jpg

Upvote 0
Thank you Graham, I appreciate the compliment, I sometimes try to "see" in black and white, not always successful, but this shot I took with the express propose of conversion
Valvebounce said:
Hi nineyards.
Very evocative conversion to monotone. Lovely.

Cheers Graham.

nineyards said:

Banff mountains from across the Bow river

Upvote 0