Mushrooms And Fungi Of Any Kind

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
not sure if I have posted this shot before. Are these fungi found in other parts of the world? Down here we call em 'Ghost Mushrooms '
Hi Brett! Spooky cool luminescence :cool:
I have heard about luminous mushrooms, but haven't seen any in Germany/Europe. That doesn't mean such don't exist.
Maybe some experts know more.

Upvote 0
We were in the mountains recently and I took my M6II with the EF-M 32 with me.
We came over these two fly agaric / Fliegenpilz / Amanita muscaria.
My girlfriend had her 77D with the EF-S 55-250, which resulted in much better photos.
Unfortunately I forgot my EF - EF-M Adapter. It would have been so easy, her carrying the glass and me the adapter.

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
Upvote 0

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
Hi Brett! Spooky cool luminescence :cool:
I have heard about luminous mushrooms, but haven't seen any in Germany/Europe. That doesn't mean such don't exist.
Maybe some experts know more.
There are several and not so rare: https://www.treehugger.com/bioluminescent-fungi-mushrooms-that-glow-in-the-dark-4868794
The problem with that photo is the brightness of the glowing. Usually to see the luminescence you need very dark night (and it depend of the age/stage of growth of the fungus e.t.c.). In his case I see ambient light in the background?

Upvote 0

ISv

CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
We were in the mountains recently and I took my M6II with the EF-M 32 with me.
We came over these two fly agaric / Fliegenpilz / Amanita muscaria.
My girlfriend had her 77D with the EF-S 55-250, which resulted in much better photos.
Unfortunately I forgot my EF - EF-M Adapter. It would have been so easy, her carrying the glass and me the adapter.

View attachment 205030

View attachment 205031
Whatever you did carry - you got beautiful shots!

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
200? how long did that take?
About half a minute, the built-in focus stack mode on the R5 uses the electronic shutter and will run at 20fps. After a few seconds the buffer is full and the rate slows down. Using CRAW will make it take longer to fill the buffer, that will fit a 100 images or so.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

ISv

CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
My first go into the rain forest for a wile. In the beginning overcast, later some rain and finally some sunshine but my private driver (my daughter :)) - she finished her hike and called me to be at the point for "pic me up". I saw few Amakihis when the sun appeared behind the clouds but there was no time for birds...
All these are Aphyllophorales and I need a microscope for real ID (and honestly I'm not an expert in this group of fungi)

DSC_7089_DxO.jpgDSC_7141_DxO.jpgDSC_7124_DxO.jpgDSC_7162_DxO.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
ISv and jprusa,

Beautiful pictures, guys.
a025.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
After almost 4 months without any significant rain, we had some days with rainfalls.
Before that it was simply too dry for any mushroom.
Now my lawn turned back to green and was high enough for cutting again.
It was even so high that I couldn't take pictures of those at their original position.
More to come later from the forest...

20220913_0201.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0