Mushrooms And Fungi Of Any Kind

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
Nice picture, Del Paso.
Thanks, Click!
I first didn't want to take that picture, being dead tired after a long, difficult hike in the beautiful :love: Trentino region, Italy.
And well, I finally overcame my lazyness, took about 10 pictures, shaking...
One was sharp (no IBIS, yet).
I've promised myself never to hesitate again. Hope, this will last...
And next camera will be the R5, with IBIS !

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
... after a long, difficult hike ... And next camera will be the R5, with IBIS !
And this is why I really would like to see a FF cam with IBIS in an RP form factor or smaller with an actual sensor (no recycling from xD line) maybe double the price of the RP but hopefully cheaper than the R6 (and a few pixel more).
I know I'm just dreaming, but I cannot be justify the price for an R5 for what I am doing with it.

But such a travel / hiking camera would draw me into R system at once.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
And this is why I really would like to see a FF cam with IBIS in an RP form factor or smaller with an actual sensor (no recycling from xD line) maybe double the price of the RP but hopefully cheaper than the R6 (and a few pixel more).
I know I'm just dreaming, but I cannot be justify the price for an R5 for what I am doing with it.

But such a travel / hiking camera would draw me into R system at once.
I understand, but am afraid the RP is too small for my hands. That's why I had to buy the battery grip fpr the EOS R.
On the other hand, you're absolutely right, a lightweight camera (and lenses) is ideal for hikes. That's why, apart from macro and tele, I'm using the Leica M and its lightweight, yet deadsharp WA lenses. In cities, of course, nothing replaces the superb EF TSE lenses, for me, the reason to buy EOS instead of Nikon.
But if an RP II comes with, say, 30 MP, I'll definitely give it a try.

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0