My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for safety.

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Zv said:
Seriously how do the airports find these people? Do they put out an ad in the newspaper like this -

"Airport security staff required, must be insensitive, miserable and generally disliked by the public. Must have vendetta against rocket blowers and other photographic equipment. Minimal communication skills needed. Intelligence preferred but not necessary. Previous experience in customer aggravation welcome. Apply within."

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear Friend Zv.
Ha, Ha, Ha----If I am out of work, I might apply for this position----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Click said:
Ha Ha Ha ;D Thanks for the link Mr.Surapon

YES, YES, YES, + Ha, Ha, Ha, too, Dear Mr. Click.
I am the dead man now, who on the black list.
Ha, Ha, Ha.
One day in the near future, If you not hear any words from me, That why, I in the Federal Detention some where, Please send me a flower--- No, No, No, No flower--Please, Just a box of candy that make me smile, instead of cry in the jail.
Surapon

Upvote 0

jhpeterson

CR Pro
Feb 7, 2011
Zv said:
Seriously how do the airports find these people? Do they put out an ad in the newspaper like this -

"Airport security staff required, must be insensitive, miserable and generally disliked by the public. Must have vendetta against rocket blowers and other photographic equipment. Minimal communication skills needed. Intelligence preferred but not necessary. Previous experience in customer aggravation welcome. Apply within."
Actually, there are certain jobs where intelligence (or at least too much of it) can be a drawback. Although, I would question why an organization would want to hire the insensitive, the miserable and such!

A few years back there was an incident in Connecticut that got notice, where an applicant for police officer was passed over in favor of ones who scored lower on an intelligence test. He filed suit, went to court AND LOST!

Here's a link to some of the logic behind never hiring someone to smart for their job: http://www.anxietyculture.com/ratmaze.htm

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
jhpeterson said:
Zv said:

Actually, there are certain jobs where intelligence (or at least too much of it) can be a drawback. Although, I would question why an organization would want to hire the insensitive, the miserable and such!

A few years back there was an incident in Connecticut that got notice, where an applicant for police officer was passed over in favor of ones who scored lower on an intelligence test. He filed suit, went to court AND LOST!

Here's a link to some of the logic behind never hiring someone to smart for their job: http://www.anxietyculture.com/ratmaze.htm

Ha, Ha, Ha, Thankssss, Dear jhpeterson.
Sorry, No comment from me this time---Ha, Ha, Ha. I am already in the Black List now.
Surapon

Upvote 0

jhpeterson

CR Pro
Feb 7, 2011
surapon said:
Sorry, No comment from me this time---Ha, Ha, Ha. I am already in the Black List now.
Surapon
I'm probably now on there, too. I'll find out when I fly again next week!

Meanwhile, here's another link on how being too intelligent can hurt you: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/dont-enjoy-your-job-then-maybe-youre-too-smart-for-your-own-good-1122677.html

I found it interesting to see where the ideal candidates for each position fell. In several of the highly-skilled ones, the worker was clearly smarter than his boss. (But, we already knew that! :) )

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
jhpeterson said:
surapon said:
Surapon
I'm probably now on there, too. I'll find out when I fly again next week!

Meanwhile, here's another link on how being too intelligent can hurt you: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/dont-enjoy-your-job-then-maybe-youre-too-smart-for-your-own-good-1122677.html

I found it interesting to see where the ideal candidates for each position fell. In several of the highly-skilled ones, the worker was clearly smarter than his boss. (But, we already knew that! :) )

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear jhpeterson.---Welcome to " The Black list Club"---Ha, Ha, Ha---Please do not bring the New Giottos to the airport, Because You can Miss the Airplane and go to the Jail too.
Ha, Ha, Ha.
Thanks for the great Link.
Surapon

Upvote 0

Roo

CR Pro
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
Re: My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for sefety

surapon said:
Ha, Ha, Ha---Dear Rienz.
I was born in Northeastern part of Thailand, the Land call "E-Sarn", We are expert to make rocket, The Rocket( As big as 120 Kilos of Gun Powder) with long Tail( Bamboo tail-for control the Flight of the Rocket), This Rocket are for " Asking the good rain from some Gods, for the Rice farmer"------MIGHT BE happends that the Security staffs know the story of Rocket Expertise of People from E-Sarn like me ( Chinese looking guy)---That why I lost my Rocket like/ Blower----Ha, Ha, Ha---Plus , The Chinese People 5000 years ago , Know how to make a rocket to use in the war---Plus Yesterday, They land the Module on the Moon----Ha, Ha, Ha, After 50 Years ( ?) of American Pioneer.
Have a great Sunday.
Surapon

Hi Surapon
Just found this thread - very funny :)

We had a couple of comedians that went to the Thai rocket festival this year and put it on tv...

Gap Year Asia, Sneak Peek

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Re: My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for sefety

Roo said:
surapon said:
Ha, Ha, Ha---Dear Rienz.
I was born in Northeastern part of Thailand, the Land call "E-Sarn", We are expert to make rocket, The Rocket( As big as 120 Kilos of Gun Powder) with long Tail( Bamboo tail-for control the Flight of the Rocket), This Rocket are for " Asking the good rain from some Gods, for the Rice farmer"------MIGHT BE happends that the Security staffs know the story of Rocket Expertise of People from E-Sarn like me ( Chinese looking guy)---That why I lost my Rocket like/ Blower----Ha, Ha, Ha---Plus , The Chinese People 5000 years ago , Know how to make a rocket to use in the war---Plus Yesterday, They land the Module on the Moon----Ha, Ha, Ha, After 50 Years ( ?) of American Pioneer.
Have a great Sunday.
Surapon

Hi Surapon
Just found this thread - very funny :)

We had a couple of comedians that went to the Thai rocket festival this year and put it on tv...

Gap Year Asia, Sneak Peek

Thousand Thanks, Dear Roo.
Yes, That place/ Province is my home town.
Glad that you like this Thread and the rocket festival.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
extremeinstability said:
lol I posted this on facebook and then a friend posted it to reddit. Hence the 27,000 views at the moment lol.

Thanks, Dear extremeinstability.
Ha, Ha, Ha, Every one who fly and get up set about the security system, but no one want to open their mouths---Ha, Ha, Ha, Except Me, Stupid Surapon.
Thanks. Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
lion rock said:
Mr Surapon,
You are now famous 8) !
And blacklisted :mad:, ;D ;D ;) ...
-r

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear lion rock .
Yes, I am on the black list and might be the deadman in the near future.
From now on, If you do not hear from me on CR or FB, that mean, I am dead or in the Federal Detention some where------Ha, Ha, Ha.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Yes, All my dear friends.
The great new for me that, After This Post in this Article (6 months ago) Involve with TSA. for my GIOTTOS Blower.
Past 6 months, TSA. Grant me the Travel with " TSA Precheck", I can walk to TSA. Precheck line, with out remove my jacket, belt or shoes, Just dump my Baggage/ Camera Backpack and Camera Belly Pack to the X-RAY scanner, and walk in to the metal detector ( No Body Scan). Yes, Past 6 month, I travel around USA for 4 times with out open my baggage/ Backpacks at all. Yes, All of great TSA. Officers greeting me with friendly manners.

THOUSAND THANKS to USA's TSA. and Thousand thanks to my dear friends , who write this post for me too.
Surapon

Upvote 0
surapon said:
The great new for me that, After This Post in this Article (6 months ago) Involve with TSA. for my GIOTTOS Blower.
Past 6 months, TSA. Grant me the Travel with " TSA Precheck", I can walk to TSA. Precheck line, with out remove my jacket, belt or shoes, Just dump my Baggage/ Camera Backpack and Camera Belly Pack to the X-RAY scanner, and walk in to the metal detector ( No Body Scan). Yes, Past 6 month, I travel around USA for 4 times with out open my baggage/ Backpacks at all. Yes, All of great TSA. Officers greeting me with friendly manners.

THOUSAND THANKS to USA's TSA. and Thousand thanks to my dear friends , who write this post for me too.
Surapon
It sounds like Precheck works pretty well. It comes as a benefit with my AMEX Platinum card but I haven't had a chance to complete the application process. The airports that do the in-person part are the same ones that I usually have a very short layover at, so it hasn't worked out. I might have to finish the process based on your comments, though. Thanks for the information and I'm happy to hear that you and your finless Rocket blower are traveling well :)

Upvote 0
Feb 27, 2014
On my recent trip to Yellowstone via Montana I used United and their program to upgrade yourself to a better category for boarding the plane. I figured this would help with all my photo gear and to make sure it had space in the bin and under the seat. The surprise was that I also got TSA Precheck which worked out really well as it is much harder to keep an eye on your expensive camera gear while also taking off your shoes and getting them back on.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake, or another benefit to the upgrade.

On another note, United was late into LAX and dumped me into LA in the middle of the night without any help in getting a motel and no compensation - they always blame the flight controllers and take no personal responsibility for their own actions.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
mackguyver said:
surapon said:

Surapon
It sounds like Precheck works pretty well. It comes as a benefit with my AMEX Platinum card but I haven't had a chance to complete the application process. The airports that do the in-person part are the same ones that I usually have a very short layover at, so it hasn't worked out. I might have to finish the process based on your comments, though. Thanks for the information and I'm happy to hear that you and your finless Rocket blower are traveling well :)

THANKSSSS, Dear Friend Mackguyver and ScubaX.
Surapon.

Upvote 0