One of the most important Add-on Equip. for me

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear Friends.
One of the most important add on equipment( for me) of all EOS DSLR Cameras including this EOS-M are the Remote control for shutter operation, Both Wire and Wireless, When I shoot with Tripods in the night time or at Golden hours= for the most sharpest photos, with slow shutter speed, Plus when you want to shoot your self where no one around you.
Yes, I have so many Remote shutter controls, But This One is so cheap and very small, that I can slip in my shirt pocket--Opteka RC-4 Wireless Remote Control, Made in China = $ 6.95 US Dollars, And Can use with EOS-M, 5D MK II and 7D.
Yes, I highly recommend to you.
Enjoy
Your Friend, Surapon

http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-RC-4-Wireless-Control-Digital/dp/B0019RGQVU/ref=sr_1_5/189-7105710-0982711?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1387286927&sr=1-5&keywords=wireless+remote+for+canon

Attachments

• RC-1.jpg
    RC-1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 560
  • RC-2.jpg
    RC-2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 551

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Zlyden said:
Dear Surapon,

Can you please share some info about the purpose of 'S', 'W' and 'T' buttons in the middle part this gadget?

(At the moment I still think that I'm happy with old RC-1 remote. I like that I can conceal it in my hand (while taking group photo with myself in picture) without any efforts...)
[/quote

Dear Zlyden.
The manual of this equipment are very poor written, For Canon DSLR include EOS-M, we can use only Upper small rectangular Symbol , S= Shoot as set per Canon Setting = 10 Sec., and 2S = Shoot at 2 Second delay--------BIG BUT = The Large Rectangular symbol below are not for Canon Regular DSLR, But for Canon Point and shoot( ???---Not for my SX160 IS), which have Power Zoom Lens, W = Wide angle and T = Telephoto----Ha, Ha, Ha---Do not work with Lens that we need to use our fingers to rotate the zoom ring.
But Less than 7 US Dollars , I do not care, Just Press and Shoot.
Nice to talk to you.
Surapon

Upvote 0