Patent: Canon RF 35-135mm f/2.8 and other fast zoom lenses

Lucas Tingley

Canon EOS RP
Nov 27, 2020
Or in other words, you're looking to the camera to make up for a lack of skill on your behalf. To some extent this will work but I'm glad I'm not the one paying you for your photography.

Sorry to be blunt, but that's how your comments read.

Or thats the way you interpret it. and tell me, what lenses are you using with your CANON EOS M50 that gives you the right to be rude to him. I'm sure he is a great photographer, and cheers to his success!

Joules

doom
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Or thats the way you interpret it. and tell me, what lenses are you using with your CANON EOS M50 that gives you the right to be rude to him. I'm sure he is a great photographer, and cheers to his success!
The camera displayed under a user's name is not the equipment they use, but an indication of how many posts they have. You automatically get assigned a better camera the more you post.

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
The camera displayed under a user's name is not the equipment they use, but an indication of how many posts they have. You automatically get assigned a better camera the more you post.

You can also change it yourself (I did). Right click on your name on the banner at the top of the window, open in new tab, and on that tab, right below the picture of your avatar is "Custom Title." Change it.

Reactions: usern4cr

Lucas Tingley

Canon EOS RP
Nov 27, 2020
my bad

im a freshmen in high school, what do i know

SilverBox

I'm not new here
CR Pro
Aug 30, 2018
This would be an ideal lens for me for shooting live events, throw a 20mm on a second body and you've got most of your bases covered!

Reactions: AccipiterQ

Bdbtoys

R5
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2020
You can also change it yourself (I did). Right click on your name on the banner at the top of the window, open in new tab, and on that tab, right below the picture of your avatar is "Custom Title." Change it.

Although, I think you can only do that if you have x-number of posts. Speaking of which, I should ditch this automated RP title.

dilbert

EOS M6 Mark II
Aug 12, 2010
My entire point was that new technology enables photographers to work faster and get more complicated shots in different lighting conditions and environments, how you construed that into me being a poor photographer is rude, insulting and poor manners.

See other posts along the lines of "Show me a photo that hasn't been taken before." See also other posts that post about "the limit on the quality of the photo is the photographer, not the camera."

Lucas Tingley

Canon EOS RP
Nov 27, 2020
Although, I think you can only do that if you have x-number of posts. Speaking of which, I should ditch this automated RP title.
i changed mine on the first day i signed on, when i had 5 posts

thats why i though that was the actual thing he owned

<-- start Taboola -->