Patent: Canon RF 35-135mm f/2.8 and other fast zoom lenses

Joules

doom
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Or thats the way you interpret it. and tell me, what lenses are you using with your CANON EOS M50 that gives you the right to be rude to him. I'm sure he is a great photographer, and cheers to his success!
The camera displayed under a user's name is not the equipment they use, but an indication of how many posts they have. You automatically get assigned a better camera the more you post.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
The camera displayed under a user's name is not the equipment they use, but an indication of how many posts they have. You automatically get assigned a better camera the more you post.

You can also change it yourself (I did). Right click on your name on the banner at the top of the window, open in new tab, and on that tab, right below the picture of your avatar is "Custom Title." Change it.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Bdbtoys

R5
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2020
You can also change it yourself (I did). Right click on your name on the banner at the top of the window, open in new tab, and on that tab, right below the picture of your avatar is "Custom Title." Change it.

Although, I think you can only do that if you have x-number of posts. Speaking of which, I should ditch this automated RP title.

Upvote 0
Aug 12, 2010
My entire point was that new technology enables photographers to work faster and get more complicated shots in different lighting conditions and environments, how you construed that into me being a poor photographer is rude, insulting and poor manners.

See other posts along the lines of "Show me a photo that hasn't been taken before." See also other posts that post about "the limit on the quality of the photo is the photographer, not the camera."

Upvote 0