Portfolio of my favorite Eos M pics of the last year...

With all the talk of the new rumored Eos M I had a look at some of my images made with my Eos M, 22mm and standard zoom lenses over the last year or so and selected this small portfolio to showcase how versatile this little camera can be....

The rest of the portfolio of 16 images can be viewed here at : http://thelazytravelphotographer.blogspot.com/2014/12/some-of-my-favourite-eos-m-pictures.html

Attachments

• IvanM-Namibia2014-9983-B-CR.jpg
    IvanM-Namibia2014-9983-B-CR.jpg
    769.3 KB · Views: 242
  • _MG_0164-c-topaz-s-CR.jpg
    _MG_0164-c-topaz-s-CR.jpg
    856.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Kalk-Bay-IMG_9749-s-CR.jpg
    Kalk-Bay-IMG_9749-s-CR.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 263
  • IvanM-2-2-CR.jpg
    IvanM-2-2-CR.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 245
  • _MG_5182-b-s-CR.jpg
    _MG_5182-b-s-CR.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 248
Ivan Muller said:
Thnaks and yes, I have been experimenting with Viveza LR plugin with these images...I definitely made them a lot more saturated and contrasty than I normally do, as you rightly noticed...

Thanks for the explanation. I think your edits work for the most part. Some folks may find they go too far but it's subjective. If they were any more dark or saturated, sure. But since many of them are in daylight, I think it's good. Who doesn't like to see a nice blue sky? :)

Upvote 0
rusty, I think one shouldn't take the 'technical quality' of web images too seriously...I often try out new processes and also often find the images on the web are slightly more saturated than the originals...anyway after a huge tiff has been put through the wringer to become a small 90dpi webfile, I am amazed that they actually still look so good!

I have taken both my eos m's and the two lenses in to Canon to fix AF and lens sharpness problems ...hopefully when they come back they will be even better than before!

Upvote 0