Post your HDR images:

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
GammyKnee said:
This is a HDR-pano I took a ccouple of days ago on Beinn Glas on the way up Ben Lawers. I used LR's HDR facility to take the original 15 shots down to 5 hdr frames, then stitched them in Autopano, then back into LR for final tweaks. Lens flare courtesy of the EF 24-105.

Sunrise on Beinn Ghlas by Paul Roberts, on Flickr

I don't mind flare in a picture like this at all. Adds to it IMO.

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2010
Hi guys and gals!

I'm using Photomatix for hdr and then import the TIFF to Lr for final adjustments.

Just wanted to ask if I'm on the right path to getting natural looking hdr that's only meant to represent the reality, and not to be used as an effect.

The picture is just a snap I took simply because it was WAY beyond the camera's range and hdr was the only way I could get a balanced image. Nothing is added or taken away. Three exposures.

kirke.jpg

Upvote 0
Viggo said:
Hi guys and gals!

I'm using Photomatix for hdr and then import the TIFF to Lr for final adjustments.

Just wanted to ask if I'm on the right path to getting natural looking hdr that's only meant to represent the reality, and not to be used as an effect.

The picture is just a snap I took simply because it was WAY beyond the camera's range and hdr was the only way I could get a balanced image. Nothing is added or taken away. Three exposures.

kirke.jpg

Well on your way Viggo!

Nothing about this image can identify it as a HDR image. Looks like a single exposure to me

Upvote 0
Dec 13, 2010
Sabaki said:
Viggo said:
Hi guys and gals!

Well on your way Viggo!

Nothing about this image can identify it as a HDR image. Looks like a single exposure to me

Great! Thanks :D

Upvote 0