Practically impossible to find the correct/current CR Rating definitions on the site

Stig Nygaard

EOS R7, Powershot G5 X II & Olympus TG-5
CR Pro
Jul 10, 2013
Copenhagen
www.flickr.com
[Following was originally posted in "CR Pro General Board", but I think this is the right/better place to post it...]

It started by I spotted this thread discussing rumors and the CR rating system going from CR1 to CR5 !

As an old user on CR, I knew the CR1-CR5 rating system was very old and had been replaced by CR0-CR3 ratings many years ago.

But it was really hard to find proof of that! I started clicking around on the CR-site to find description of ratings. No success at all.

Then tried searching CR and found only the old CR1-CR5 ratings.

Finally I found the CR0-CR3 description via WaybackMachine to the old design of CR-site where page describing current rating-system was easy to spot. And that gave me some words to search for. But via Google! The page doesn't seem to be indexed in CR's own search engine!?:

So I think the CR-site needs an update to make it easy to spot/find the information about the rating-system. Right now it is practically impossible to find the correct version.