Rumored Canon EOS R1 EVF specifications [CR1]

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2020
There is a difference between real progress and annoying changes that should just convince people to buy the new stuff. The biggest shock in my life was when Nutella changed its recipe. It was already perfect. Why change it? I would pay twice the price for Nutella with the old recipe.

Mirrorless cameras also came before DSLRs. DSLRs were the real progress. My old Canon compact camera was mirrorless and even had an EVF. Now they want to sell us an old technology as new.

With cars it is even worse. Over the decades they became uglier and more and more of those lovely buttons were replaced with screens. Cars have more and more features that add to the price, but just annoy me. Thankfully I do not need a car.
Don't you find it a tiny bit odd that for the vast majority of us, today's EVFs represent real progress, while to you they represent an annoying change?

You seem more and more like someone who, in trying to represent their own viewpoint, is just burying themselves in examples that seem more irrelavent and more stupid. Why don't you just say, "I don't like EVFs." That's all. Stop trying to make it sound like they are something old, awful, annoying, an excuse to cripple the cameras, etc. etc. etc.

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2020

One change I really love is climate change, because in Germany it is VERY cold in winter. The last winter was pure horror.
Ignoring all the other baloney....

Try not to be ignorant about the effects of climate change. It does not warm up the entire Earth as if you just raised the temperature of an oven a degree or two. It is average rise in temperature for the Earth, but some places will average being colder, others warmer, but one thing everyone gets is more SEVERE weather. Global warming means more water vapor in the air. This results in increased energy in the atmosphere; increased energy means more intense storms, wet regions becoming wetter, dry regions becoming drier, with the increase in resulting floods and droughts.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0