Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM

TeT

I am smiling because I am happy...
Feb 17, 2014
risc32 said:
so i posted here, then i went over to that thread where i asked people to find the fault in a shot and i see that you posted there also. then i got back to cutting pumpkins and thought, i bet that was sarcasm. if so, that would explain it, and that's a good one. nice..

Yes that was sarcasm... I did see the sleeping kid... but finding inconsistencies with the presentation v. the scene seemed the way to go...

The headphone shot comment was guenuine...

Upvote 0
ok, gotta say wow. not only about this lens but this focal length. I have been spying the meta filter in lightroom and this lens has quickly become my most used lens. Of course the quality is outstanding, but more to the point --- it's in the land of, wow been shooting for so long without a variety of lenses but now...just wondering how I could have lived without this focal length. It's just so versatile...

Attachments

• rusko@townballroom-422.jpg
    [email protected]
    450.2 KB · Views: 284
  • a new found glory-168.jpg
    a new found glory-168.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 282
  • jessica&Steve-530.jpg
    jessica&Steve-530.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 310
  • lorrina&Jacob-1179.jpg
    lorrina&Jacob-1179.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 871
Upvote 0

DominoDude

Certified photon catcher
Feb 7, 2013
::1
Chuck Alaimo said:
ok, gotta say wow. not only about this lens but this focal length. I have been spying the meta filter in lightroom and this lens has quickly become my most used lens. Of course the quality is outstanding, but more to the point --- it's in the land of, wow been shooting for so long without a variety of lenses but now...just wondering how I could have lived without this focal length. It's just so versatile...

I have to admit that I really love the outcome in the Rusko, and the Jessica & Steve shot. I'm no big fan though of the vignetting in the sky on the J&S kiss, but that is only my personal taste.

Upvote 0