Stockholm, Sweden

J

Jotho

Adding some pics from this afternoon in sunny Stockholm, taken with 5D MkIII, 24-105. Post in LR from jpg, I had set it to record both jpg and RAW, but it didn't record them. I am running low on battery and assume the camera made an override and only got the jpgs. I'm still a beginner in LR so I know I'm overcooking it a bit. Will get there soon with more experience I hope. Had another one I wanted to add but wasn't able to resize in LR from 30MB, will retry.

Tomorrow going back to Asia for another year.

Attachments

• resize Birger Jarlsgatan July 28 (2 av 1)20120728.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,470
  • resize Nybroviken July 28 (2 av 1)20120728.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,334
Upvote 0
J

johle

Jotho said:
Actually I've lied in Stockholm for more than twenty years. It's just that the last few years I've spent in Southeast Asia, but that also gives me a kind of an outside view on the place. Going back to Asia tomorrow and it will be great. Will post some pics from there

Nice! I like it there (South East Asia)... I'll move (back) to South Korea within a month, so I guess my 5D Mk II will experience quite a massive shutter count then :D Maybe I'll make a thread like this about Seoul :)

Upvote 0
J

Jotho

johle said:
Jotho said:
Actually I've lied in Stockholm for more than twenty years. It's just that the last few years I've spent in Southeast Asia, but that also gives me a kind of an outside view on the place. Going back to Asia tomorrow and it will be great. Will post some pics from there

Nice! I like it there (South East Asia)... I'll move (back) to South Korea within a month, so I guess my 5D Mk II will experience quite a massive shutter count then :D Maybe I'll make a thread like this about Seoul :)
Please do, I've only been there once. I missed the old quarters in Seoul. My Korean friend told they are beautiful and that I have to get there. Put some time into it and post!

Upvote 0