Here are a few Canon EOS R10 specifications [CR3]

Jul 21, 2010
With a 24mp sensor it might even be a replacement for the M50. Those burst rates are pretty nice though.
Replacement of what is a best-selling camera domestically for Canon with something that would be larger and heavier and require larger and heavier lenses seems very unlikely.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Will be interesting to see the price on this. I’m still running a 7D II partly because even if I sum up the courage to by an R5 the moment I start buying RF mount lenses they won’t be compatible with the 100D and 750D the rest of the family run. But I fear that current form suggests even “entry level” RF will be four figures, at which point it’s just not happening.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Will be interesting to see the price on this. I’m still running a 7D II partly because even if I sum up the courage to by an R5 the moment I start buying RF mount lenses they won’t be compatible with the 100D and 750D the rest of the family run. But I fear that current form suggests even “entry level” RF will be four figures, at which point it’s just not happening.
I decided to stay with EF and EF-S lenses for a while.
I bought an EOS RP with adapter and the RF 35 Macro for an insanely low price in a special offer so I own one RF lens. EF lenses run flawlessly on this body so the EF-EOS R adapter is mostly welded on this camera ... and I am compatible with both EOS M50 ii bodies with their EF-EOS M adapters.
I found that the EF-S 15-85 is a very good lens and bought two of them (2nd hand). My first AF lens was the EF-S 60 Macro and I bought a 2nd one 2nd hand as "spare lens" after learning that this incredibly sharp and useful lens is no longer produced.
EF(-S) glass is surprisingly good and lets us stay compatible with older systems or across the EOS R and EOS M range.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
What are the chances that this has clean HDMI out? My heart says yes, but my head says no. I felt like the clean HDMI on the 90D was a compromise since there wasn’t a 7D III, but with the R7 coming I suspect this will be more like the 80D which didn’t have clean HDMI.

I’ve got the R5 and will be ordering an R7 to replace one of my M6 Mark II’s and would love to replace my second M6 II with an R10, but clean HDMI is a must for me.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Upvote 0
Upvote 0