Here are a few Canon EOS R10 specifications [CR3]

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon EOS R10 will become the entry-level RF Mount camera with APS-C image sensors. I think it’s safe to say that this camera is the likely successor to the Canon EOS M5 & Canon EOS M6 Mark II, the latter was recently discontinued by Canon.
Canon EOS R10 Specifications

24.2mp
15-23fps (Mechanical/Electronic)
1x UHS-II (supported)
HDR PQ

I expect that we’ll see a flurry of information about the Canon EOS R10 and Canon EOS R7 over the next couple of weeks before the scheduled May 24, 2022 announcement.
Note: The image attached to this post is a mockup of the Canon EOS R10

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Feb 5, 2020
I'm so excited about this camera ... but even more about the excuses M-lovers will find! :cool:
Confirming what I’ve said for a while now. The, “M is DOOMED” folks are more worried about the, “I told you so!”, then any actual information.

Keep saying the same thing long enough, eventually you’ll be right.

R is DOOMED! You heard it here first. I call dibs on credit when it gets replaced!

* Can’t say a word that begins with ‘D’ and ends with an, “MED”, it seems. Couple ‘O’s in the middle.

Upvote 0
Jan 4, 2022
Confirming what I’ve said for a while now. The, “M is *******” folks are more worried about the, “I told you so!”, then any actual information.

Keep saying the same thing long enough, eventually you’ll be right.

R is *******! You heard it here first. I call dibs on credit when it gets replaced!

* Can’t say a word that begins with ‘D’ and ends with an, “MED”, it seems. Couple ‘O’s in the middle.
Your anger and frustration tastes good!
Can I have more please?

• Haha
Upvote 0
So it will be roughly equivalent to a 5 year old camera but will be bigger in size? Time to sell all of my current gear!
Canon has to make an R camera that's actually better than the latest M cameras for the M users to even consider buying it. If it's not better than what's the point? Yes, we could put some really expensive, large lenses on it but that's about it. Please make it better.

Upvote 0
No, but maybe as small as the m6 II
Probably not as small as the m6 II as the mount is about 6 mm larger but if they could get close I'd consider it. The lenses however will always be giant in comparison. EF-M lenses are tiny. Strangely EF-M is 1 mm larger than Sony's E-mount for full frame. You always know a Sony lens because it tulips right off the mount. Maybe RF-S lenses can do the opposite?

Upvote 0
Jan 4, 2022
So it will be roughly equivalent to a 5 year old camera but will be bigger in size? Time to sell all of my current gear!
Canon has to make an R camera that's actually better than the latest M cameras for the M users to even consider buying it. If it's not better than what's the point? Yes, we could put some really expensive, large lenses on it but that's about it. Please make it better.
You see some specs and therefore you already know how big and good the camera will be?
You must be a genius!

Upvote 0
Sep 20, 2020
Probably not as small as the m6 II as the mount is about 6 mm larger but if they could get close I'd consider it. The lenses however will always be giant in comparison. EF-M lenses are tiny. Strangely EF-M is 1 mm larger than Sony's E-mount for full frame. You always know a Sony lens because it tulips right off the mount. Maybe RF-S lenses can do the opposite?
The E-Mount was originally for APS-C

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

LSXPhotog

Automotive, Commercial, & Motorsports
CR Pro
Apr 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
www.diossiphotography.com
Excellent…I thought we only had the R7 to be excited about. I am extremely curious to learn more about this camera and any potential small lenses that may be available with them. If we’re really seeing a new entry-level APS-C RF camera then it absolutely means we’re going to see a new kit lens for it. I just hope we don’t see the outrageous trait of EF-S mount lenses not being comparable with full-frame RF.

Also, I still dream of the day we see Canon make an AE-1 inspired camera just because they’re fun.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Canon EF-M users who keep on telling people that replacing EF-M mount is a total unrealistic move by Canon:

This-Is-Fine.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0