$2899.00 5DIII - Beach Camera on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you on the fence for something cheaper, prices are steadily climbing. I've tracked the deals for the last couple of months and it went from $3000 -> $2800 -> $2700 -> $2750 -> $2800 -> $2900. And not all of these deals had warranties.

I think we'll see one more great deal before Christmas and then the arrival of the 6D will help prop up the 5DM3's price.

Upvote 0
enraginangel said:
For those of you on the fence for something cheaper, prices are steadily climbing. I've tracked the deals for the last couple of months and it went from $3000 -> $2800 -> $2700 -> $2750 -> $2800 -> $2900. And not all of these deals had warranties.

I think we'll see one more great deal before Christmas and then the arrival of the 6D will help prop up the 5DM3's price.

That's why you need to choice authorized dealers. I think the title point out this is from Beach Camera, a Canon authorized dealer. People should be smart enough to check if the deal is from an authorized dealer or not.

Upvote 0
This is a good price, but not a great one.

Don't forget that NewEgg is an authorized dealer and you get the crazy coupons in November. Adorama & B&H also start in on the bundled lens deals during that time too . . . so who knows what you can snag.

I saw this and considered it, but honestly, I have to sell less stuff (or rather, have to wait less for a better price on my stuff) if I wait ;)

Again, this is still a good price though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.