Mountains, Lakes and Rivers

Photorex

EOS RP
Nov 19, 2016
@dpc,

would like to be on Vancouver Island again. Your pictures remind me of my Canada round trip almost 20 years ago.
I crossed theIisland from North to south from Port Hardy to Victoria. Unfortunately I had not too much time to stay longer on the Island than 2 or 3 days.

Frank

Photorex

EOS RP
Nov 19, 2016
today we had slightly stormy conditions at lake constance in the south of Germany.

I had my EOS M5 with me and a ND. So I was able to shoot this photo with the smooth water. It looks like the statue is hovering over the water.

regards
Frank

dpc

EOS 1D MK II
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
Photorex said:
today we had slighlyt stormy conditions at lake constance in the south of Germany.

I had my EOS M5 with me and a ND. So I was able to shoot this photo with the smooth water. It looks like the statue is hovering over the water.

regards
Frank

Nice picture, Photorex! 8)

razashaikh

EOS 80D
Nov 15, 2017
India
www.autostamper.us
Photorex said:
today we had slightly stormy conditions at lake constance in the south of Germany.

regards
Frank
Stunning!

dpc

EOS 1D MK II
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
I posted a version of this photo earlier but didn't like the post-processing I did. I've gone back to the RAW file, cropped it significantly and reprocessed it. I think it's better.

Attachments