5D MK3 + Headphone jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2012
Hello all,

Just before anyone gets the hump, I use DSLR's for photography just as much as I do for shooting commercials so please don't shoot me down for this one. I've had a play with the images of the side of the body (made negative, adjusted contrast etc etc) and I'm 99% sure that next to the mic is a headphone jack. I've compared it to the XF305 and C300 design and to me they look identical.

Just saying.

F

flanniganj

neuroanatomist said:
Like it. With the new dual card slot, I'm hoping Canon has worked out a way for me to shoot pictures and record them onto a CF card, while playing my iTunes music from the SD card through the headphones. Now all it needs is a 4G antenna, and it'll be the ultimate camera phone.

:p
Still needs a touchscreen for apps though :D

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
Like it. With the new dual card slot, I'm hoping Canon has worked out a way for me to shoot pictures and record them onto a CF card, while playing my iTunes music from the SD card through the headphones. Now all it needs is a 4G antenna, and it'll be the ultimate camera phone.

Lol
flanniganj said:
neuroanatomist said:

Comes with the Battery/Apps pack.

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:

If it doesnt have a touch screen i'm changing to Nikon! ;D

Upvote 0
D

D_Rochat

flanniganj said:
neuroanatomist said:

If I had the ability to play Angry Birds on my camera, I'd never get any pictures.......

wickidwombat said:
If it doesnt have a touch screen i'm changing to Nikon! ;D

lol

Upvote 0
D_Rochat said:
flanniganj said:
neuroanatomist said:

If I had the ability to play Angry Birds on my camera, I'd never get any pictures.......

angry birds are about the only thing I get pictures of when I shove my camera in their face

Upvote 0

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
Hey Neuro

So as of today, which way are you leaning- 5DIII or 1DX?

sek

neuroanatomist said:

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
scottkinfw said:
Hey Neuro

So as of today, which way are you leaning- 5DIII or 1DX?

Leaning towards the 1D X, but it's still too early to say. I'm certainly going to wait for detailed specs to make a decision. But I do like the idea of an integrated grip, and the customization (upper and lower shutter speed and aperture settings, etc.). If it were a choice between an 18 MP 1D X and a 36 MP 5DIII which still delivered ~5 fps, that would be hard. BUt I see no real difference between 22 MP and 18 MP.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.