Camera body covers

shadowsports

R5 C - RF Trinity
CR Pro
Jan 15, 2023
Bay Area, CA
Greetings,
I have been using body covers for many years. My brand of choice is EasyCover. Single molded piece of flexible silicone. About $30. They are a Dutch company, Netherlands. They sell everywhere (B&H) etc. All controls and ports, battery, etc remain accessible. The fit is great, cutouts are where they are supposed to be and they provide an extra layer of bump and scuff protection. A little extra water resistance too.

I was disappointed when the R5 C was released and I found out they were not going to make a cover for it. They have covers for all the major brands/camera's. They are available for the R5 however. Ruggard is putting out one for the R5 C next month. I'll probably grab one. They work extremely well. I've used them in extreme cold, heat and rain. No issues at all.

1685370827098.png 1685370923796.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

cooldood

Bird Mainiac
May 16, 2023
Greetings,
I have been using body covers for many years. My brand of choice is EasyCover. Single molded piece of flexible silicone. About $30. They are a Dutch company, Netherlands. They sell everywhere (B&H) etc. All controls and ports, battery, etc remain accessible. The fit is great, cutouts are where they are supposed to be and they provide an extra layer of bump and scuff protection. A little extra water resistance too.

I was disappointed when the R5 C was released and I found out they were not going to make a cover for it. They have covers for all the major brands/camera's. They are available for the R5 however. Ruggard is putting out one for the R5 C next month. I'll probably grab one. They work extremely well. I've used them in extreme cold, heat and rain. No issues at all.

View attachment 209394 View attachment 209395
Thanks so much for this

Upvote 0