Canon EOS 70D & 3D Prediction from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

briansquibb

wickidwombat said:
I dont use grips and with modern batteries being so good the integrated grip is pretty much a dinosaur except for maintaining best weather sealing, intergrated grip is something i would rather not have if possible 5D sized bodies with no grip is about perfect for me.

Shooting in portrait is SOOOO much easier with 1 series body or gripped others

Went for a walk with the 7D + 70-300L and it felt like a toy.

Upvote 0
J

jweu

Canon will release a 30MP Body. Additionaly they will release a black and white body for all those people bought everything else yet.

We need MTF with 100 lines per mm to get aware, which lenses are good enough for more than 15MP. Up to now, we only can guess or read other sources than canon.com to find quality lenses.

Zeiss will fill the gap with high quality lenses: Canon is not offering MTF-charts with 100 lines per mm and so we think they don't trust there own quality.

Upvote 0
briansquibb said:
wickidwombat said:
I dont use grips and with modern batteries being so good the integrated grip is pretty much a dinosaur except for maintaining best weather sealing, intergrated grip is something i would rather not have if possible 5D sized bodies with no grip is about perfect for me.

Shooting in portrait is SOOOO much easier with 1 series body or gripped others

Went for a walk with the 7D + 70-300L and it felt like a toy.

meh i've shot 1D bodies and still keep the mk3 but honestly i'm not a fan of grips i'd rather lose the bulk
i find shooting portraits just fine with non gripped bodies. all presonal preference really. its a pity they dont make non gripped 1D bodies like the good old 1V but the 5Dmk3 is as close as they have ever been

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.