Getting Photos Printed (UK)

T

themoralkiosk

Hi all,

I've got a few really top shots from the Olympics which I'm wanting to get printed really decent quality for framing.

I'm guessing that getting them done at Snappy Snaps probably isn't the best option but I've no idea where would be best get them printed or what type of printing / paper would be best.

I'm based in London but don't mind getting them done online if necessary.

I've attached an example (hope it works?!) so any suggestions would be very welcome :)

Attachments

• AthleticsII-3691a.jpg
    AthleticsII-3691a.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 865
C

CanonCameraFan

Your photo is awesome. It will make a memorable print.I wish I'd watched more of the Olympics but I've taken advantage of the dry weather to do some overdue work in the garden.

My recommendation is ProAm Imaging. Very reasonable prices for the larger prints. Follow the instructions carefully to prepare your prints - and download their colour profile for best results.

Upvote 0

zim

CR Pro
Oct 18, 2011
I use DS Colour Labs and have been very happy with results up to 20x16 (haven’t got them to print anything bigger but I’m sure it would be just as good)

As CanonCameraFan - Follow the instructions carefully to prepare your prints - and download their colour profile

I think their prices are very good except for canvas

PS my local Snappy Snaps does a very good job of film scanning, may be I'm lucky the guy is good! ;D

Upvote 0