IBIS and 100mp coming to an EOS R camera? [CR2]

Canon abandoned EF-based camera bodies favor for junk R camera bodies. They now avoid developing a new generation for EF lenses. Now, they stripped and abandoned wonderful designed Canon EOS 5DS R with high megapixels sensor. We are no longer support Canon as many professional photographers already stopped because they did not like Canon's behavior in the market. Canon tends to ruin professional photographers by abandoned twice (abandoned F/A series cameras with FD lenses and now, EF based cameras with EF lenses).

Also, Canon abandons EOS 1Dx camera with higher resolution and advanced electronic components for quick data transferring.

Canon abandoned the film-based camera system, and now they are in trouble because the film is back into the market again. Good thing, I still have F-1, A-1 and EOS 1N RS camera bodies so then I can use it again with Tri-X, Porta, and Ektar. The Kodak Kodachrome is coming very soon!!! I noticed eBay for the film based camera system went jumped higher cost included Hasselblad. I spoke with camera service in Baltimore, Maryland. They said their business is skyrocket because of film-based equipment need repair to restore to use again. Then who wants the mirrorless camera!!!

The R lenses were not worth for money!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
Canon abandoned EF-based camera bodies favor for junk R camera bodies. They now avoid developing a new generation for EF lenses. Now, they stripped and abandoned wonderful designed Canon EOS 5DS R with high megapixels sensor. We are no longer support Canon as many professional photographers already stopped because they did not like Canon's behavior in the market. Canon tends to ruin professional photographers by abandoned twice (abandoned F/A series cameras with FD lenses and now, EF based cameras with EF lenses).

Also, Canon abandons EOS 1Dx camera with higher resolution and advanced electronic components for quick data transferring.

Canon abandoned the film-based camera system, and now they are in trouble because the film is back into the market again. Good thing, I still have F-1, A-1 and EOS 1N RS camera bodies so then I can use it again with Tri-X, Porta, and Ektar. The Kodak Kodachrome is coming very soon!!! I noticed eBay for the film based camera system went jumped higher cost included Hasselblad. I spoke with camera service in Baltimore, Maryland. They said their business is skyrocket because of film-based equipment need repair to restore to use again. Then who wants the mirrorless camera!!!

The R lenses were not worth for money!!!

Seriously. Is there anyone who doesn't think we are experiencing paid trolls? If this poster hasn't been paid for this comment then you have to wonder what else could motivate it.

Upvote 0
Feb 9, 2019
I hate Sony personally...they discontinued laptops one fine morning and screwed Vaio users....no support for tvs too post warranty.....lot of promises about support but customer care sux.... once you loose trust... you loose it....i dropped my 7d when model was discontinued and I had a flight in 72 hours...Canon fixed it hearing about flight schedule...and delivered before departure...thats what is giving Respect to your customers...

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
I hate Sony personally...they discontinued laptops one fine morning and screwed Vaio users....no support for tvs too post warranty.....lot of promises about support but customer care sux.... once you loose trust... you loose it....i dropped my 7d when model was discontinued and I had a flight in 72 hours...Canon fixed it hearing about flight schedule...and delivered before departure...thats what is giving Respect to your customers...
Same here! We had about 30 Vaio notebooks at work, and that was the last thing we ever bought from Sony

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And I prefer hurricane eyeAF.

I said if I was a wild life photographer (I am not), I would prefer eyeAF.

Don't quote me out of context. I don't care what you use or want. You add nothing constructive to your post. Just use whatever make you happy. It just a tool. I'm not a fanboy of any brand.

Stop quoting me and respond with useless with info.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Amen brother, totally agree with what your saying, Sony still has a long way to go to earn respect. But I still love there TV's.

Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
I said if I was a wild life photographer (I am not), I would prefer eyeAF.

Don't quote me out of context. I don't care what you use or want. You add nothing constructive to your post. Just use whatever make you happy. It just a tool. I'm not a fanboy of any brand.

Stop quoting me and respond with useless with info.
Some people have no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0