What I want after half year of using R5
1) Able to assign a button to turn on/off EVF. My R5 was always turned on by the proximity sensor accidently when I carrying it on my back or side.
2) A button to switch between tracking and fixed AF (preselected).
3) Able to set the shoulder LCD to positive. I wonder who really likes the ugly negtive LCD.
4) Improve the MF guide especially in macro photography.
5) Able to turn of SD card.Currently , camera will switch to SD card if I take out and put back CFExpress card (which is default) for card reader. This is very annoying.1st it does it without my knowledge, 2nd, it causes problem when you need speed.
6) Able to assign a button to turn ON OFF wifi / bluetooth like how a Canon Flash does.
7) ES fps settings
what I wish,
1) Better M/S performance under 1/400s, less shutter shock.
2) Better performance of R5 Images on DPP. DPP is way too slow.