Reikan FoCal and 5DIV

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Maiaibing.
Wow, my usual luck must have been on a break when I contacted them, an hour and a few minutes from filing a ticket to an answer with the solution to the problem. I must have timed it just right! :)

Cheers, Graham.

Maiaibing said:
Old Sarge said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Angus.
Perhaps you haven't received a reply as the Sierra incompatibility seems to be a well documented issue.
However I am surprised they wouldn't just acknowledge your message and tell you they knew about the issue and were working on it.
I fully understand your feelings regarding money back, I went to an automotive suppliers local outlet (I'm a trade user) and stood at the counter for several minutes, no other customers waiting, three staff walked past and back again, (I think 2 were delivery drivers loading their vans and one member of counter staff) not one acknowledged my prescence, I only wanted to hear "someone will be with you in a moment" I turned and walked!
Not going back unless I can't get what I want elsewhere!
Communication with customers is crucial.

Cheers, Graham.
Being an old man, I was raised (and trained in retail) that customer service is important. You always (at the very least) acknowledged the customer. Today, at least in the U.S., customer service seems non-existent. I have done the same thing as you, walked out and went elsewhere....and let the management know about it.

Reikan is known for its poor (very slow) customer service. I've had to wait weeks for a reply.

Upvote 0
Valvebounce said:
Hi Maiaibing.
Wow, my usual luck must have been on a break when I contacted them, an hour and a few minutes from filing a ticket to an answer with the solution to the problem. I must have timed it just right! :)

Cheers, Graham.

Maiaibing said:
Old Sarge said:
Valvebounce said:
Hi Angus.
Perhaps you haven't received a reply as the Sierra incompatibility seems to be a well documented issue.
However I am surprised they wouldn't just acknowledge your message and tell you they knew about the issue and were working on it.
I fully understand your feelings regarding money back, I went to an automotive suppliers local outlet (I'm a trade user) and stood at the counter for several minutes, no other customers waiting, three staff walked past and back again, (I think 2 were delivery drivers loading their vans and one member of counter staff) not one acknowledged my prescence, I only wanted to hear "someone will be with you in a moment" I turned and walked!
Not going back unless I can't get what I want elsewhere!
Communication with customers is crucial.

Cheers, Graham.
Being an old man, I was raised (and trained in retail) that customer service is important. You always (at the very least) acknowledged the customer. Today, at least in the U.S., customer service seems non-existent. I have done the same thing as you, walked out and went elsewhere....and let the management know about it.

Reikan is known for its poor (very slow) customer service. I've had to wait weeks for a reply.

Good for you! I should add that I've also had mixed response time - included very rapid feedback. I think its due to the fact that its very much a one-man show.

Upvote 0