Thailand

Aug 10, 2021
These first photos are from Nan, a province in the northern part of the country. During March, the air was smoggy and I felt difficult to breathe after a week. I do feel it added something different for landscape photos. Locals were happy to oblige me with photo, like the rest of the country. Thai people tend to want their skin to be lighter than I prefer to expose (many already people do comment I prefer my photos too dark), but the R5 is more than capable of accommodating that later. I definitely felt after I looked at my photos that I could have made some better choices, but at the same time it's difficult for me to spend time attempting cover as many angles and apertures as possible when I'm with someone kind enough to give their time for me. So, with that said, I encourage comments if you have any thoughts of negative criticism, I'm eager to read them and hope they could help me in the future.

Thank you,

Eric

100A3000s.jpg100A2942s.jpg100A2865s.jpg100A2863s.jpg100A2427s.jpg100A2413s.jpg100A2392s.jpg100A2388s.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Aug 10, 2021
The air quality in northern part of Thailand was also a concern for me, good thing I brought N95 masks. The air gets better after some rain. I also noticed the same with people from the Philippines, they want their skin to be lighter in photos, which I oblige. Thanks for sharing nice pictures from Thailand, Eric!
I experienced the same, but I only used regular masks. My breathing was ok in the south and central Thailand, but when I visited the North, after about one week, my lungs felt congested. Thanks for your comment.

Upvote 0