Last chance for Canon Rumors PRO lifetime memberships

Rendil

Canon EOS R5
CR Pro
Jun 4, 2020
Sacramento
www.ktphotovideo.net
So i'm not active on your forum at all but I check this site nearly daily for not only news but also deals. Due to add blocker it was never an issue for me but I just became a lifetime member and happy to support this awesome site!

I honestly think the 50-100 will be worth the buy/sell forum alone.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Done as I appreciate the site, however don't like paypal, hence my hesitation :-/
Many don't, but it is probably something built into the Xenforo forum software (I've looked at it, but don't recall for sure). I've had the ability to accept credit cards for my small business and quit in favor of Paypal because they take credit cards from many countries and handle the risk. I also was one of the early members to use it for ebay. I've had ebay high end camera sales to scammers and because I follow the rules precisely, Paypal has paid thousands of dollars to cover the losses.

Upvote 0

snappy604

CR Pro
Jan 25, 2017
Many don't, but it is probably something built into the Xenforo forum software (I've looked at it, but don't recall for sure). I've had the ability to accept credit cards for my small business and quit in favor of Paypal because they take credit cards from many countries and handle the risk. I also was one of the early members to use it for ebay. I've had ebay high end camera sales to scammers and because I follow the rules precisely, Paypal has paid thousands of dollars to cover the losses.

for me it was more about who founded it and profited from it. Musk, while at times seems to go off the deep end, has gone on to further better things, Thiel seems to be a bit on the fringe with some of this politics etc bit scary when you read up on him.

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
for me it was more about who founded it and profited from it. Musk, while at times seems to go off the deep end, has gone on to further better things, Thiel seems to be a bit on the fringe with some of this politics etc bit scary when you read up on him.
I tend to ignore a persons politics when purchasing items or choosing friends. The world is divided enough without me contributing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0