Post Your Best Landscapes

29147446007_477caed4bf_b.jpg

Sunrise at the Canadian Rockies. Taken in the Icefields Parkway that is between Banff and Jasper National Park.

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
This was a sunrise panoramic that I shot on the G1X mounted on a Manfrotto Befee tripod. It's a four vertical frame stitch, so the full size image is about the same as the 5Ds across. It's not quite as good as that camera when used like this, probably due to the lens, but it's close.

It's Llyn (lake) Gwynant in North Wales with Snowdon just visible in the magenta glow to the left.

Attachments

• LLyn-Gwynant-Sunrise.jpg
    LLyn-Gwynant-Sunrise.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0
This was a sunrise panoramic that I shot on the G1X mounted on a Manfrotto Befee tripod. It's a four vertical frame stitch, so the full size image is about the same as the 5Ds across. It's not quite as good as that camera when used like this, probably due to the lens, but it's close.

It's Llyn (lake) Gwynant in North Wales with Snowdon just visible in the magenta glow to the left.

Beautiful photo!

Upvote 0
Great photos from everyone here! I've been on CR for a bit now, and this is the first time I've actually realized that there was a landscape topic in here! Here's one of my favourites from last year - Tombstone Territorial Park in the Yukon, Canada:
[...]

Excellent landscape shot amorse! Great depth in the composition, sharp front to back, and beautiful lighting (certainly after PP ;)) (y)
Wiebe.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Great photos from everyone here! I've been on CR for a bit now, and this is the first time I've actually realized that there was a landscape topic in here! Here's one of my favourites from last year - Tombstone Territorial Park in the Yukon, Canada:

Stunning shot. Well done

Upvote 0