Not open for further replies.
Just had my CPS email:

If they want to keep calling it the IS, why not just make one:

host.jpg

M

M.ST

Very funny mail from Canon.

I delete it with a smile at my face.

A lot of platinum members (me included) are not very happy with the 5D Mark III and wants a real replacement for the 1Ds Mark III.

I don´t need an IS version of the EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L II but my advice to Canon is to bring the IS prototype of the lens as a production model on the market. It performs very well and a lot of photographer want such a lens. If they do so then you have to carry more weight and pay a lot of money for it.

Upvote 0
8) Hi together,

yes, the price might be hard voodoo, but by the way, audi makes the "R8" not as a "TT"-competitor - and sells both. The advantages of a very fast, top quality zoom in this focal length area with top IS are not to discuss - 2 - 4 more stops down would be a signifikant point, together with the low light performance of the actual EOS bodies it opens more and more scenes for available light shooting - that would be the major argument for me to buy one - and I'm not alone, I think.

Jörg

Upvote 0

infared

Kodak Brownie!
Jul 19, 2011
optikus said:
8) Hi together,

yes, the price might be hard voodoo, but by the way, audi makes the "R8" not as a "TT"-competitor - and sells both. The advantages of a very fast, top quality zoom in this focal length area with top IS are not to discuss - 2 - 4 more stops down would be a signifikant point, together with the low light performance of the actual EOS bodies it opens more and more scenes for available light shooting - that would be the major argument for me to buy one - and I'm not alone, I think.

Jörg

True.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.