DJI OSMO Action 4 specifications leak ahead of rumored announcement next week

LSXPhotog

Automotive, Commercial, & Motorsports
CR Pro
Apr 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
www.diossiphotography.com
NOTHING and I mean NOTHING has come close to the new Insta360 Go 3. It's the most inovative offering in the action market. However, it's still no GoPro replacement because of its lower resolution. We'll see what DJI comes up with, but their previous innovation was prone to overheating like the GoPro...I just want a reliable action camera and maybe a specialty one that works best in low light so I don't have to consider renting an underwater housing again!

Upvote 0

snappy604

CR Pro
Jan 25, 2017
have a recent action 3 and it's pretty good.. in good light, really need to manually tweak it for low light or it's awful. and agree on the insta360.. was tempted but resolution and underwater stitching were my concerns. I think DJI addressed many of the overheating and functional issues overall. I have not had it overheat/shut down and I've run it for extended periods.

however big warning anyone looking to DJI stuff and I think maybe applies to insta.. you MUST MUST MUST (forced which is stupid) install and link their app before you can use it.. after that you don't need to.. no big deal right? except for android Google play won't carry the app and you have to side-load a dodgy app... it screams of a security issue. I thankfully had a mostly broken tablet I could do this with, but VERY irritating and concerning.

Upvote 0