F1 Photography Advice

Arctic Photo said:
If this trend continues, then 10 or 15 years from now there will probably be no more F1, and probably no more motor racing of any kind. Only sailboats and solar powered bicycles...People are stupid!

It may not be too bad as these stupid sailers are already going over 50mph.http://youtu.be/kECYxBKHguMIn 10 to 15 years these sailboats may be going as fast as today's F1 cars.

Upvote 0
CarlTN said:
It will also kind of hearken back to the 1980's, when F1 used similarly small displacement engines with turbos. I believe they produced well over 1000 peak hp from around 1.5 liters! The power and the chassis were obviously hard to control, though. Interestingly, the fuel they used back then was comprised mostly of toluene, nicknamed "rocket fuel" because it made so much power. I've tried adding it to gasoline to boost octane, and it seems to work well. You just need to allow for the fact that it burns hotter, yet slower than gasoline. Mostly just used it in my 2 stroke atv and dirtbike...as I don't have something like a Veyron parked in my garage like most of you guys...yet! I better hurry up though, I'm not getting any younger, except mentally!

Those motors were nuts. Can you imagine the kind of courage it took to drive around a street course like Monaco - surrounded by concrete barriers - with that much power? I believe those turbo 1.5L motors produced 1,300 - 1,400 hp in qualifying trim. That's nearly 1,000 hp per liter. Incredible!

As for the 2014 motors, the energy recovery systems the teams have come up with are truly ingenious. They employ an electric motor integrated between the turbocharger's compressor and exhaust wheels. As the turbo shaft spins, these motors can either charge the propulsion battery, or at low rpm the motors can draw energy from the battery to spin the turbocharger, thus eliminating turbo lag. There's nothing like this at the OEM level, but I'm sure we'll be seeing similar technology in road cars many years down the road.

Rumor has it that the Mercedes engines have a 100 hp advantage over Renault and Ferrari for next season. That bodes well for Lewis and Jenson, provided Mercedes and McLaren come up with fast, reliable chassis. Perhaps we'll see another Englishman win the championship and make the Queen proud ;D

Upvote 0

IMG_0001

Amateur photon abductor
Nov 12, 2013
V8Beast said:
I don't think there's anyone that is any way associated with F1 that likes Bernie. I've tried to read up on the matter, but I just don't understand how one man was able to seize so much power in F1.

Well, he came from the bottom when F1 was small and just brought the money to F1 with publicity. He turned it from gentlemans racing to showbusiness. Once he had the control over money and publicity rights, he just forced the FIA to listen to him, and then, took over the FIA and regulation side of the the "sport". Since F1 became a money making machine, teams were also more inclined to oblige...

Upvote 0

IMG_0001

Amateur photon abductor
Nov 12, 2013
V8Beast said:
It will also kind of hearken back to the 1980's, when F1 used similarly small displacement engines with turbos. I believe they produced well over 1000 peak hp from around 1.5 liters! The power and the chassis were obviously hard to control, though. Interestingly, the fuel they used back then was comprised mostly of toluene, nicknamed "rocket fuel" because it made so much power.
as I don't have something like a Veyron parked in my garage like most of you guys...yet!

They also had flat floors and skirts that generated enormous downforce. So much so that the only compliant part of the suspension was the tires otherwise the cars would have been driven into the ground... Those have also been banned by the Bernie.

Now where are the keys to my Pagani, I can only find those of my old beater SLR...

Upvote 0
Feb 1, 2013
V8Beast said:
CarlTN said:
It will also kind of hearken back to the 1980's, when F1 used similarly small displacement engines with turbos. I believe they produced well over 1000 peak hp from around 1.5 liters! The power and the chassis were obviously hard to control, though. Interestingly, the fuel they used back then was comprised mostly of toluene, nicknamed "rocket fuel" because it made so much power. I've tried adding it to gasoline to boost octane, and it seems to work well. You just need to allow for the fact that it burns hotter, yet slower than gasoline. Mostly just used it in my 2 stroke atv and dirtbike...as I don't have something like a Veyron parked in my garage like most of you guys...yet! I better hurry up though, I'm not getting any younger, except mentally!

Those motors were nuts. Can you imagine the kind of courage it took to drive around a street course like Monaco - surrounded by concrete barriers - with that much power? I believe those turbo 1.5L motors produced 1,300 - 1,400 hp in qualifying trim. That's nearly 1,000 hp per liter. Incredible!

As for the 2014 motors, the energy recovery systems the teams have come up with are truly ingenious. They employ an electric motor integrated between the turbocharger's compressor and exhaust wheels. As the turbo shaft spins, these motors can either charge the propulsion battery, or at low rpm the motors can draw energy from the battery to spin the turbocharger, thus eliminating turbo lag. There's nothing like this at the OEM level, but I'm sure we'll be seeing similar technology in road cars many years down the road.

Rumor has it that the Mercedes engines have a 100 hp advantage over Renault and Ferrari for next season. That bodes well for Lewis and Jenson, provided Mercedes and McLaren come up with fast, reliable chassis. Perhaps we'll see another Englishman win the championship and make the Queen proud ;D

Agreed, they were incredible and I didn't follow it closely back then, as a "kid". I didn't have cable tv until a few years ago! Senna in particular was some kind of god of motoring, especially at Monaco. I can't imagine what they must have been like, but the consensus is they were "scary" to drive...kind of like the Can Am cars of the '70's, such as the 917. Yes I read about and saw pictures of the new motor design in F1 magazine a couple of months ago. I'm kind of not all that enthusiastic about hybrid power, but I guess for the time being there's no stopping it. I'm of the opinion that it certainly does not conserve resources, when used at the consumer level, given all the pollution, resources, and money expended on mining the raw material for the batteries. It's also not a money maker for the manufacturers, it's a money loser (other than the luxury models that already have a lot of profit built in).

As for Lewis, I'm not remotely a fan of his. He's an arrogant, entitled piece of garbage, and his driving style is unfocused, lacks discipline and consistency...again in my opinion...but his record bears this out. He's a walking man-diva, and that has no place in racing. The commentators (Hobbs and the others) certainly seem to feel that way about him also. I cringe every time you brits rally around him, haha. It's time for you all to find a new young brit driver to rally around...hopefully one will come forward soon. We in the USA don't have any F1 drivers to rally around, but most of us just watch nascar anyway, so our brains are dead...hahaha.

Upvote 0
Feb 1, 2013
IMG_0001 said:
V8Beast said:
It will also kind of hearken back to the 1980's, when F1 used similarly small displacement engines with turbos. I believe they produced well over 1000 peak hp from around 1.5 liters! The power and the chassis were obviously hard to control, though. Interestingly, the fuel they used back then was comprised mostly of toluene, nicknamed "rocket fuel" because it made so much power.
as I don't have something like a Veyron parked in my garage like most of you guys...yet!

They also had flat floors and skirts that generated enormous downforce. So much so that the only compliant part of the suspension was the tires otherwise the cars would have been driven into the ground... Those have also been banned by the Bernie.

Now where are the keys to my Pagani, I can only find those of my old beater SLR...

Haha, I think Richard Hammond has them...so look it over for dings when you get it back!

Upvote 0
CarlTN said:
I'm kind of not all that enthusiastic about hybrid power, but I guess for the time being there's no stopping it. I'm of the opinion that it certainly does not conserve resources, when used at the consumer level, given all the pollution, resources, and money expended on mining the raw material for the batteries. It's also not a money maker for the manufacturers, it's a money loser (other than the luxury models that already have a lot of profit built in).

I concur, although the implementation of hybrid power in F1 is far more interesting that hybrid power in passenger cars. It's all about politics, but if that's what Bernie thinks he has to do to bring money into F1 then there isn't much the teams can do about it.

As for Lewis, I'm not remotely a fan of his. He's an arrogant, entitled piece of garbage, and his driving style is unfocused, lacks discipline and consistency...again in my opinion...but his record bears this out. He's a walking man-diva, and that has no place in racing.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel ;D LOL ;D I don't entirely disagree with your assessment of Lewis, but he's still one heck of a driver. It couldn't have been easy having a defending two-time world champion as his teammate at McLaren when he first broke into the sport, but he nearly won the championship as a rookie. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but if I was a team principal, I'd take the arrogant driver and deal with the off-track fallout that comes with his attitude over a talented driver that lacks the confidence to take the fight to his peers. I think some of the struggles Lewis has had since winning his championship, especially with the atrocious McLaren chassis in 2009, has humbled him a bit, but what do I know :)?

It's time for you all to find a new young brit driver to rally around...hopefully one will come forward soon.

Max Chilton, anyone ;D?

We in the USA don't have any F1 drivers to rally around

If Alexander Rossi gets a ride in F1, I hope he's more than just another Scott Speed.

Upvote 0
Feb 1, 2013
V8Beast said:
CarlTN said:
I'm kind of not all that enthusiastic about hybrid power, but I guess for the time being there's no stopping it. I'm of the opinion that it certainly does not conserve resources, when used at the consumer level, given all the pollution, resources, and money expended on mining the raw material for the batteries. It's also not a money maker for the manufacturers, it's a money loser (other than the luxury models that already have a lot of profit built in).

I concur, although the implementation of hybrid power in F1 is far more interesting that hybrid power in passenger cars. It's all about politics, but if that's what Bernie thinks he has to do to bring money into F1 then there isn't much the teams can do about it.

As for Lewis, I'm not remotely a fan of his. He's an arrogant, entitled piece of garbage, and his driving style is unfocused, lacks discipline and consistency...again in my opinion...but his record bears this out. He's a walking man-diva, and that has no place in racing.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel ;D LOL ;D I don't entirely disagree with your assessment of Lewis, but he's still one heck of a driver. It couldn't have been easy having a defending two-time world champion as his teammate at McLaren when he first broke into the sport, but he nearly won the championship as a rookie. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but if I was a team principal, I'd take the arrogant driver and deal with the off-track fallout that comes with his attitude over a talented driver that lacks the confidence to take the fight to his peers. I think some of the struggles Lewis has had since winning his championship, especially with the atrocious McLaren chassis in 2009, has humbled him a bit, but what do I know :)?

It's time for you all to find a new young brit driver to rally around...hopefully one will come forward soon.

Max Chilton, anyone ;D?

We in the USA don't have any F1 drivers to rally around

If Alexander Rossi gets a ride in F1, I hope he's more than just another Scott Speed.

Haha, sorry to spoil your pudding on Lewis, but again...Hobbs and gang agree with me, and he and Matchett are Britts. Lewis proves time and again that he's arrogant, and his emotions override his skill. He probably also calls out his own name during sex...hahaha! These are problems Vettel has never had. Sure he loses his temper sometimes, and sure he's a bit arrogant and entitled, but he doesn't wear it on his sleeve as a calling card like Lewis does. Also Lewis seems to look down on his mechanics, which is no doubt why they seem to take joy in throwing a wrench in things now and again...and again...and again...hahaha. Kind of like what Red Bull's mechanics did to poor Webber. He's got at least as much skill as Lewis, if not more. But on that team, Webber was never going to get anything other than crapped on...especially considering his age and that he wanted to retire anyway.

I haven't followed Rossi, not sure how he is as a driver. Looks like the way F1 is structured (and controlled by Bernie and you Brits...haha)...that he will have a tough time ever getting a ride.

I'm not entirely sure how the new hybrid power plants relate to getting F1 funding, and from who. Perhaps you can enlighten me? Since there's not a profit in it, it makes me wonder who would sponsor F1 because of it.

Upvote 0
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm actually an American ;D I can see how the comment about the Queen may have thrown you off. As an American, I just find the concept of monarchy that has no real political power rather amusing :)

As for the new turbo motors, I believe the theory is that F1 management felt that the 2.4L V-8s were becoming less and less relevant compared to production engines. Since the OEs are moving to smaller-displacement engines with turbos and/or hybrid drives, the new 1.6L engines are supposed to make F1 technology more relevant to the masses and hopefully attract sponsors. I'm not saying I buy into it, but that's how they're trying to spin it.

Upvote 0

TheJock

Oct 10, 2013
Dubai
V8Beast said:
As for the new turbo motors, I believe the theory is that F1 management felt that the 2.4L V-8s were becoming less and less relevant compared to production engines. Since the OEs are moving to smaller-displacement engines with turbos and/or hybrid drives, the new 1.6L engines are supposed to make F1 technology more relevant to the masses and hopefully attract sponsors. I'm not saying I buy into it, but that's how they're trying to spin it.
The sole reason why Honda have re-entered the sport is due to the new direction that the sport is taking with regards to energy recovery, personally I can’t wait for them to be a part of the McLaren framework again as our best era was while we had Honda power (4 championships in a row and one 2nd place over a five year collaboration between 1988 and 1992), whereas we have used Mercedes power now for 19 years and only won 1 championship (came 2nd 7 times), so adios Mercedes, don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out :p
Regarding Rossi, I believe that there is plenty of scope these days as there are plenty of drivers that are “past their sell by dates”, watch this space!!! Teams like Marussia, Caterham, Sauber, and Williams are the kind of teams that will invest in lower cost-established championship winning drivers from other series, other teams like McLaren and Red Bull have young driver programs so it’s a bit of a revolving door at the moment, as I type this there are at least 6 seats available, and Rossi was the youngest ever driver to obtain his F1 Super Licence, so the future’s a bright place for this boy. 8)

There are so many changes on the way, such as Christian Horner being rumoured to replace Bernie, who knows where Ross Brawn will go, will Kimi stay or retire if Ferrari do not win the championship over the next 2 seasons, will the new (stolen?) Aero team at Williams bring them back to their former glory, will Toyota, BMW or Jaguar re-enter the sport once they see the developments and advancements that Honda make??????????
I am continually in awe of the rapid changes or dynamics that happen within this sport, my wife says that between F1 and photography I am not allowed any other hobbies because I have an obsessive personality!!!! I think she’s over reacting myself but hey ho, what'da I know!! :eek:

Upvote 0
TheJock said:
There are so many changes on the way, such as Christian Horner being rumoured to replace Bernie, who knows where Ross Brawn will go, will Kimi stay or retire if Ferrari do not win the championship over the next 2 seasons, will the new (stolen?) Aero team at Williams bring them back to their former glory, will Toyota, BMW or Jaguar re-enter the sport once they see the developments and advancements that Honda make??????????
I am continually in awe of the rapid changes or dynamics that happen within this sport, my wife says that between F1 and photography I am not allowed any other hobbies because I have an obsessive personality!!!! I think she’s over reacting myself but hey ho, what'da I know!! :eek:

With so many fascinating subplots, 2014 is shaping up to be what should be a very memorable season. I have to wonder if the struggles of Ferrari and McLaren in 2013 were at least in some way related to a diversion in resources toward developing the 2014 car. Ferrari has by far the best 1-2 driver lineup, have brought back Rory Byrne, and are supposedly looking to reunite with Ross Brawn. Me thinks the Scuderia are on the right track.

It hurts me to see proud times like McLaren and Williams struggle so mightily. My gut tells me that Williams' glory days are behind them, but I hope I'm wrong. McLaren, on the other hand, have a history of pulling themselves up from the depths of despair, so I've learned to never doubt the engineers in Woking. I'll never forget how miserable the team looked at the beginning of the 2004 season with the MP4-19, only to retrun back to winning form by mid-season with the MP4-19B.

IMHO, watching how the engineers react to major rules changes is one of the most fascinating elements of F1. Since 2009, we've seen blown diffusers, F-ducts, and FRIC suspension. What tricks will teams come up with for 2014 and beyond? I can't wait to find out ;D!

Upvote 0
V8Beast said:
TheJock said:

With so many fascinating subplots, 2014 is shaping up to be what should be a very memorable season. I have to wonder if the struggles of Ferrari and McLaren in 2013 were at least in some way related to a diversion in resources toward developing the 2014 car. Ferrari has by far the best 1-2 driver lineup, have brought back Rory Byrne, and are supposedly looking to reunite with Ross Brawn. Me thinks the Scuderia are on the right track.

It hurts me to see proud times like McLaren and Williams struggle so mightily. My gut tells me that Williams' glory days are behind them, but I hope I'm wrong. McLaren, on the other hand, have a history of pulling themselves up from the depths of despair, so I've learned to never doubt the engineers in Woking. I'll never forget how miserable the team looked at the beginning of the 2004 season with the MP4-19, only to retrun back to winning form by mid-season with the MP4-19B.

IMHO, watching how the engineers react to major rules changes is one of the most fascinating elements of F1. Since 2009, we've seen blown diffusers, F-ducts, and FRIC suspension. What tricks will teams come up with for 2014 and beyond? I can't wait to find out ;D!
I'm delighted you're a true and knowledgeable F1 fan. Like you say, next season could be the beginning of a new era. Let's hope the rules changes will allow for closer competition. On the other hand we know Adrian Newey will always come up with something special. I hope the new rules will at least move the scale little bit away from aerodynamic innovation only. Vettel is a tier 1 driver, but not a five times in a row champion. Let's hope for a driver's season next year.

Upvote 0
Arctic Photo said:
I'm delighted you're a true and knowledgeable F1 fan. Like you say, next season could be the beginning of a new era. Let's hope the rules changes will allow for closer competition. On the other hand we know Adrian Newey will always come up with something special. I hope the new rules will at least move the scale little bit away from aerodynamic innovation only. Vettel is a tier 1 driver, but not a five times in a row champion. Let's hope for a driver's season next year.

Likewise. I love to indulge in a good F1 discussion whenever I can. I rarely have such a receptive and knowledgeable audience :) Most people just think I'm crazy, and they're probably right ;D

If any of you folks ever make it out to the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin sometime, please drop me a line. I'm serious. I'd love to throw down some beer with you folks and talk some more F1 :) Perhaps we can squeeze in some camera gear discussion, too ;D

Upvote 0
V8Beast said:
Arctic Photo said:

Likewise. I love to indulge in a good F1 discussion whenever I can. I rarely have such a receptive and knowledgeable audience :) Most people just think I'm crazy, and they're probably right ;D

If any of you folks ever make it out to the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin sometime, please drop me a line. I'm serious. I'd love to throw down some beer with you folks and talk some more F1 :) Perhaps we can squeeze in some camera gear discussion, too ;D
Hey, thanks. I've been to Austin several times thorugh my work and now we have friends who have moved bback there after several years in Europe and Asia so we are likely to end up there sooner or later. Not sure during the GP though unless they move around in the calendar. But I'll be sure to let you know. It would be a lot of fun.

Upvote 0
Feb 1, 2013
V8Beast said:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm actually an American ;D I can see how the comment about the Queen may have thrown you off. As an American, I just find the concept of monarchy that has no real political power rather amusing :)

Certainly that's the spin, but the reason production cars are going in that direction, is to cut emissions and increase gas mileage. Most people don't drive 200mph on a curvy road on the way to work! F1 racing is hardly relevant to either endeavor, and certainly there will still be sports and performance cars that don't use small displacement eco turbo engines for the foreseeable future. It's just that the second tier offerings will be going in the econo direction to help the entire line achieve a lower CO2 footprint. So it's a shame F1 and Bernie feel the need to mirror that. For instance, I just read in "Car" magazine, that you can say goodbye to a flat 6 in the Boxster and Cayman. They will get a smaller turbo 4 cylinder. I guess it's a good thing I don't aspire to own either of them anyway. It's just a shame that their prices probably won't see a decrease...

If you're not even a Brit, yet you're a fan of Lewis Hamilton, that is very odd...but I don't mean any personal offense toward you! I don't have enough friends who even follow F1, at least not currently.

Upvote 0
Feb 1, 2013
TheJock said:
V8Beast said:
The sole reason why Honda have re-entered the sport is due to the new direction that the sport is taking with regards to energy recovery, personally I can’t wait for them to be a part of the McLaren framework again as our best era was while we had Honda power (4 championships in a row and one 2nd place over a five year collaboration between 1988 and 1992), whereas we have used Mercedes power now for 19 years and only won 1 championship (came 2nd 7 times), so adios Mercedes, don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out :p
Regarding Rossi, I believe that there is plenty of scope these days as there are plenty of drivers that are “past their sell by dates”, watch this space!!! Teams like Marussia, Caterham, Sauber, and Williams are the kind of teams that will invest in lower cost-established championship winning drivers from other series, other teams like McLaren and Red Bull have young driver programs so it’s a bit of a revolving door at the moment, as I type this there are at least 6 seats available, and Rossi was the youngest ever driver to obtain his F1 Super Licence, so the future’s a bright place for this boy. 8)

Do you work for Honda? You said "we" when referring to them.

Upvote 0
CarlTN said:
If you're not even a Brit, yet you're a fan of Lewis Hamilton, that is very odd...but I don't mean any personal offense toward you! I don't have enough friends who even follow F1, at least not currently.

I can't say that I'm a fan of Lewis Hamilton, but despite the "baggage" he brings with him, I respect his talent behind the wheel. Vettel is a great driver, but my worthless opinion is that Hamilton and Alonso are just a smidgen better.

Yes, limiting the quantity of fuel you can burn in any form of motorsport is idiotic. Even so, great innovation comes from great technical challenges, so I'm eager to see what new technologies emerge from such an idiotic regulation :)

Upvote 0

TheJock

Oct 10, 2013
Dubai
CarlTN said:
No mate I wish I was that involved, I said I can’t wait for them to be a part of the McLaren framework again as our best era was while “we” had Honda power, I was referring to McLaren as they are my team, I stick with the team and not the drivers, no matter who comes and goes!!
I agree with V8Beast about Hamilton and Alonso, I also think they are arguably the best drivers on the grid at the moment.
All the limitations imposed on the teams in F1 by the powers that be are ultimately “bendable”, and these restrictions (and their loop holes) are what help create the new fancy gadgets that will find their way into production vehicles in the future, such as new lighter/stronger materials to old design features such as overhead cams, ignition timing, exhaust performance or simple aerodynamics or tyre features which can be used on a standard production car, it all starts in F1.
This (and the creepy bikini thread) are brilliant ;)

Upvote 0
Feb 1, 2013
V8Beast said:
CarlTN said:

I can't say that I'm a fan of Lewis Hamilton, but despite the "baggage" he brings with him, I respect his talent behind the wheel. Vettel is a great driver, but my worthless opinion is that Hamilton and Alonso are just a smidgen better.

Yes, limiting the quantity of fuel you can burn in any form of motorsport is idiotic. Even so, great innovation comes from great technical challenges, so I'm eager to see what new technologies emerge from such an idiotic regulation :)

I can see your point...but no I disagree that Alonso and Hamilton are "better" drivers than Vettel. They're not even close, really. Alonso is getting older, and Hamilton is also older than Vettel...and again, lacks the right instincts, discipline, and respect for those around him to do anything other than run off the track whenever he actually is able to go fast.

Upvote 0
TheJock said:
CarlTN said:
No mate I wish I was that involved, I said I can’t wait for them to be a part of the McLaren framework again as our best era was while “we” had Honda power, I was referring to McLaren as they are my team, I stick with the team and not the drivers, no matter who comes and goes!!
I agree with V8Beast about Hamilton and Alonso, I also think they are arguably the best drivers on the grid at the moment.
All the limitations imposed on the teams in F1 by the powers that be are ultimately “bendable”, and these restrictions (and their loop holes) are what help create the new fancy gadgets that will find their way into production vehicles in the future, such as new lighter/stronger materials to old design features such as overhead cams, ignition timing, exhaust performance or simple aerodynamics or tyre features which can be used on a standard production car, it all starts in F1.
This (and the creepy bikini thread) are brilliant ;)

I see. Have to disagree again on Alonso and Hamilton, sorry. I think this is just Vettel hating, nothing more. Some people resent his (and his team's) success, I don't. Again, he's also not a bad guy, and knows the meaning of respect...unlike Hamilton. And again, Lewis can't go fast without crashing. Raikkonen is a better driver than Hamilton, is perhaps similar in skill to Alonso...but is also just not quite at Vettel's ability. Perhaps the best F1 driver in its history was Senna, but I'm sure you'll debate that as well.

I'm not saying F1 does not innovate, that would be absurd. I'm just saying it's a shame they feel they have to mimmic what the passenger car manufacturers are doing regarding fuel consumption and emissions, because it's a compromise mandated by environmentalists who control governments, and has nothing to do with ultimate speed whatsoever. F1 is, or should be about ultimate speed around a race track with lots of curves in it. Nascar is about redneck drivers behaving badly chasing their tails in circles, Indy Car is about...not sure what. Le Mans series is about both ultimate speed and endurance. But since endurance is really their main reason for being, it makes more sense for Le Mans series to focus on fuel consumption and economy...hence Audi's and Peugeot's use (and dominance with) turbo diesel engines.

I mean, if fuel economy is of paramount importance to F1, they should just go with a one cylinder two stroke diesel, with hybrid solar power...and forget all about speed.

Upvote 0