I may have been wrong about the EOS R3 official announcement date

RayValdez360

Soon to be the greatest.
Jun 6, 2012
Philadelphia
They didn’t slow down the 1DS III’s when shooting jpeg to the SD and RAW to the CF, time will tell.
I mean when shooting burst and switching to video right after. it takes awhile with 2 slots. but maybe if i use UHS II cards it might solve that issue. I did this during weddings.

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
I didn't know that "/s" means sarcastic, and English is my native language. So, I have learned something. Actually, it's too easy to lapse into jargon and abbreviations, which we assume everyone knows but not everybody does. I often write out in full things like, for example, "minimum focal distance" rather than use mfd all the time in case newcomers aren't familiar.
I generally go with either /sarc or /sarcasm.

That solves absolutely every problem related to people missing sarcasm. /sarc.

Someone invented the word "sarchasm" (note the extra h) to describe the gulf between someone who is being sarcastic, and the person who doesn't recognize the sarcasm.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

usern4cr

R5
CR Pro
Sep 2, 2018
Kentucky, USA
I didn't know that "/s" means sarcastic, and English is my native language. So, I have learned something. Actually, it's too easy to lapse into jargon and abbreviations, which we assume everyone knows but not everybody does. I often write out in full things like, for example, "minimum focal distance" rather than use mfd all the time in case newcomers aren't familiar.
I've never heard that "/s" means sarcasm. And I'm in the US. If you want it obvious to all the different cultures of the world, you'll have to use an "obvious emoji" like :LOL::ROFLMAO: or else say "(just joking)", "(sarcasm)" or something like that.

Upvote 0