Mushrooms And Fungi Of Any Kind

HenryL

EOS R3
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
That’s quite neat, HenryL. My few attempts at focus stacking left me with several halos to remove afterwards. I like the gloss on the righthand mushroom.
Thank you! A couple of attempts had halos like that. I gather there is a way to fix those by masking layers and whatnot, but that's beyond me at the moment. Luckily one method in Helicon worked just fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
More often than not the Indian Pipe is often thought to be a fungus yet it is a flowering plant. It belongs to the Ericaceae (blueberry) family. This is one of about 3,000 species of non-photosynthetic flowering plants. Monotropa uniflora can actually grow in dark environments because it is not dependent on light for photosynthesis.IMG_9402.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

canonmike

EOS R6
CR Pro
Jan 5, 2013
@Click
Thank You!

Another test R5, RF35 @ f/7.1, 23 frames
View attachment 199949

Above I mentioned the unavoidable halos caused by diffused subjects in front of another.
Thin subjects are sometimes very difficult::eek:
View attachment 199950
Rendering with another method of helicon:ROFLMAO:

@Click
Thank You!

Another test R5, RF35 @ f/7.1, 23 frames
View attachment 199949

Above I mentioned the unavoidable halos caused by diffused subjects in front of another.
Thin subjects are sometimes very difficult::eek:
View attachment 199950
Rendering with another method of helicon:ROFLMAO:
Nicely done. I especially like the first wide angle shot, stacking 23 photos. Viewed full frame, I feel like I'm right there, crawling around, checking out your mushrooms.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0