Seeking advice for corporate sporting event gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd say thanks for all the help and advice on giving it a go with the corporate event a few weeks back. Due to inclement weather in our city, many of the events were cancelled or rescheduled for another time, but I was able to make it to a handful of events. I think the intended goal of capturing better than cellphone cam pics was achieved!

I've attached a few here. Word of caution: I've never tried uploading "real" pics to the site, and all I have at my disposal at work for resizing/cropping to meet size limitations is MS Pic Manager. (An 800 x 800 limit was mentioned in another thread today.) Regardless, here it goes:

Attachments

• Sprinter1.jpg
    Sprinter1.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 428
  • Pass2.jpg
    Pass2.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 378
  • TugOWar.jpg
    TugOWar.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 388
Upvote 0
thepancakeman said:
Definitely better than cell phone. ;-) Thanks for sharing--I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering how it went for you. Was the company happy?
People were really pleased. A lot of the folks I had captured made a point of coming to my office to say thanks, browse some of the other framed pictures on my walls, and ask about my photography. It was a pretty cool experience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.