EOS R3

Aug 1, 2021
Just heard from a reliable source that the R3 Will NOT be shipping until January 26th, 2022!

neuroanatomist

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Jul 21, 2010
And yet others are reporting that local dealers have received stock, and Canon still estimates shipping on 26-Nov.

Care to share your ‘reliable source’?

Reactions: unfocused
Aug 1, 2021
And yet others are reporting that local dealers have received stock, and Canon still estimates shipping on 26-Nov.

Care to share your ‘reliable source’?
Unfortunately, no but if what you hear is true, Canon is playing games with initial distribution which doesn't help their reputation!

dpockett

EOS M50
Feb 23, 2020
Was told the Australian stock is on track for release this Friday at best, Mon/Tues next week at worst.

ScottO

I'm New Here
CR Pro
Sep 16, 2014
I placed my order within the first minute of it becoming available for preorder.

kaihp

EOS R
CR Pro
Mar 19, 2012
The Most Ancient Kingdom of Denmark
So Nov 26 is looking legit, at least in the USA. Pre-ordering didn't require a deposit here in DK, so if I'm very very very lucky, (maybe add three more very's) I might get one in the first shipment (I'm supposedly around #20 on the list).

NWPhil

one eye; one shot - multiple misses
Oct 4, 2011
well, all that matters is how many were allocated to B&H, and then the restocking...
Likely I won't see mine till next year LOL - I am fortunate to have gear to play with :cool:

HenryL

EOS R3, R5
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
I received a nice surprise in my inbox when I got home this evening. Had a notification email that my B&H account was charged. I didn't get my order in until just before 9am Eastern so was resigned to waiting weeks/months. Just waiting on the tracking from Fedex now...

Reactions: kaihp

neuroanatomist

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Jul 21, 2010
The ST-E10 I also ordered still shows ‘order placed’. I wonder if those came in as well? I ordered that a couple of hours later. I suppose B&H would rather pack and charge people for $6,000 items than $120 items. Priorities.