ReImagine: Canon EOS R5 and Canon EOS R6 live stream announced

View attachment 191124

• 512GB CFExpress card will fit about 21 min of 8K RAW
video footage.
• NO CROP in 8K30 OR 4K120 verified ✅.
• No Dual recording video to both cards.
• Running the 8KRAW video for 20 min straight NO
HEATING issues whatsoever.

Nice. Therefore, the 45mp is also verified.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

RayValdez360

Soon to be the greatest.
Jun 6, 2012
Philadelphia
View attachment 191124

video footage.
you have the camera? can you tell us more sir. [email protected]. send me a raw image file please

Upvote 0

subtraho

Birds and Macro
CR Pro
Nov 20, 2018
Maryland
twitter.com
i mean a raw photo. i want to see the quality of the pictures

Nobody will leak those, at least not yet. You can derive the camera serial number from the image metadata. I'm sure that Canon keeps track of the serials for the review units and knows exactly who has each one.

Reactions: 4 users
Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Nobody will leak those, at least not yet. You can derive the camera serial number from the image metadata. I'm sure that Canon keeps track of the serials for the review units and knows exactly who has each one.
There must be a few more tidbits that aren't traceable.;)

Jack

Upvote 0

freejay

CR Pro
Feb 3, 2015
View attachment 191124

video footage.
Great that they restructured the movie settings page. On the EOS 1DX III it is still a mess...

Upvote 0

RayValdez360

Soon to be the greatest.
Jun 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I though it could be edited out. who says I would tell though. I can keep a secret. I'd cash app dude a couple of dollars too.

• Sad
Upvote 0
View attachment 191124

video footage.
That's all great news, especially being able to record 8k Raw for 20 minutes with no overheating

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Starting out EOS R

EOS R5 - RF24-105mm F4L, RF70-200mm f2.8L
Feb 13, 2020
Fool price.
That's all great news, especially being able to record 8k Raw for 20 minutes with no overheating
I wonder what the time is for 4k RAW? Not sure I would need to do 8K for a while as its not commonly used, although I suppose recording in 8K could allow a better end product if viewed in 4K. Goodness I'm confused lol

Upvote 0

Starting out EOS R

EOS R5 - RF24-105mm F4L, RF70-200mm f2.8L
Feb 13, 2020
He doesn't have the camera , its come off a website called EOSHD
Whoever put the image on is going to be under some scrutiny from Canon if they find out who it is. I'm surprised anyone who has the camera to test would take the risk but as they say, 'there's note funnier than folk' and there's always one person who thinks they can get away with something.

To be honest, you have to question their motivations as with the announcement only a few days away when everything will be divulged, why do it? Probably because they can and think it's getting one over on someone. ;) sad really.

Upvote 0

subtraho

Birds and Macro
CR Pro
Nov 20, 2018
Maryland
twitter.com
Whoever put the image on is going to be under some scrutiny from Canon if they find out who it is. I'm surprised anyone who has the camera to test would take the risk but as they say, 'there's note funnier than folk' and there's always one person who thinks they can get away with something.

To be honest, you have to question their motivations as with the announcement only a few days away when everything will be divulged, why do it? Probably because they can and think it's getting one over on someone. ;) sad really.

From the forum at eoshd, it looks like someone posted it on a Panasonic Facebook group as a way to complain about that brand's lack of RAW video. Prior provenance unknown - strange indeed.

Upvote 0
Canon is slow like it's 1975. And now Sony announces specs for the next product that makes R5 look so pale... OMG. Does Canon even care anymore?
This site formerly had much higher quality trolls. Is this really the best they can do? OMG It’s like they don’t even care any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Upvote 0