aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

What does the "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" on the frontpage signify?

• Overload, despair! "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Relief! Finally! "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Understanding. "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Terror! "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Orgasm. "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2011
Tijn said:
The current frontpage headline reads "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Tons of information coming in about possibly the most anticipated camera of 2012 (sorry Nikon)."

Now I started to wonder. What do you think this "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" signifies?

I think it signifies that you're overanalyzing/over-thinking the post

But seriously I think it's the CR guy "screaming" because there is so much info pouring in right now

Upvote 0
Axilrod said:
Tijn said:
The current frontpage headline reads "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Tons of information coming in about possibly the most anticipated camera of 2012 (sorry Nikon)."

Now I started to wonder. What do you think this "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" signifies?

I think it signifies that you're overanalyzing/over-thinking the post

But seriously I think it's the CR guy "screaming" because there is so much info pouring in right now

+1

I agree that its just an overload of emails and information, and it appears that none of it can be confirmed at the moment. I think that would lead to a frustrated/overwhelmed scream.

Upvote 0
Jul 25, 2011
JR said:
I thnk it mean relief, finally! With so much talk about new camera body over the last few years the moment of true is finally approaching for the pro-level EOS body.

For me personally though, it means, Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...it will be an expensive year for my new toys this year!

:p

It could mean finally I can compare the specs and decide. Would be nice to gets hands on new bodies this year.
The pre-production 1DX was nice but no playback was a killer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.