Status
Not open for further replies.

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
bycostello said:
silence seems to say it all!!!....
:) Well, don't take it personally. I get it too... The thing is wickedwombat posted a very detailed assessment of the M. Can't find it at the moment but if you look at wombat's posts you should find it. He went through a very detailed test with the AF, lenses and flash! It is a must read.

Upvote 0
rpt said:
bycostello said:
silence seems to say it all!!!....
:) Well, don't take it personally. I get it too... The thing is wickedwombat posted a very detailed assessment of the M. Can't find it at the moment but if you look at wombat's posts you should find it. He went through a very detailed test with the AF, lenses and flash! It is a must read.

Yeah, that was in depth! Well worth reading.
http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=10654.msg191378#msg191378

Upvote 0
bycostello said:
indeed i am and indeed it is.... although the new Fuji EX1 taking my attention now... super fast AF, apparently...

although prob tells me why not many people with views yet on the M if not out in the states yet....

be warned when buying fuji their service is somewhat... underwhelming one of the main reasons i now have an EOS-M i also put the review in the EOS-M section so its easier to find and i'll update it with some pics

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.