Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III specifications

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Here is the soon-to-be-announced Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III.
PowerShot G7 X Mark III Specifications

20.1mp 1.0″ type stacked CMOS
DIGIC 8
It is equipped with “RAW burst mode” that can shoot RAW images continuously with high-speed continuous shooting up to approx. 30.0 fps
In RAW burst mode, shooting starts with the shutter halfway pressed, and “pre-shooting” is possible, which allows recording from up to about 0.5 seconds before the shutter is fully pressed
Up to approximately 20.0 fps can be captured continuously with AF fixed even in continuous shooting in drive mode, and up to approximately 8.3 fps can be captured continuously with AF tracking
4K video (29.97 / 25 fps, maximum 9 minutes 59 seconds)
Full HD 120 fps movie
3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt type liquid crystal
Fastest 1/25600 second electronic shutter
You can easily broadcast live on YouTube with only the camera itself
USB Type-C terminal
3.5 mm microphone input terminal
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Nice, I'll be picking up one of these to replace my Mark I.
Me too - sort of....In my case, it will be to replace my ageing G12! It has been a trusty carry-along - but is now ready for retirement. I actually took one of my most commercially successful shots on it - testimony to the fact that light, subject, timing and framing are more important than the gear you have with you at the time!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Upvote 0

CANNOT

Why, hello there
Mar 13, 2019
Could get interesting... if they didn't decide to cripple a camera too much... but it would be very un-Canon of them to do so. We'll see. Most of the YouTube crowd still uses the prev gen as their go-to camera because it does a decent enough job at everything for being an easy to use pocketfriendly point-n-shoot. But they sure needed to get with the times, although the competition with their LX100 II and RX100 VI didn't give them much to fear...

Upvote 0

danfaz

Coffee Fiend
Jul 14, 2015
www.1fineklick.com
Me too - sort of....In my case, it will be to replace my ageing G12! It has been a trusty carry-along - but is now ready for retirement. I actually took one of my most commercially successful shots on it - testimony to the fact that light, subject, timing and framing are more important than the gear you have with you at the time!
Yep, and these are so small, truly pocketable!

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Dragon

EF 800L f/5.6, RF 800 f/11
May 29, 2019
Oregon
Amazon was selling the 80d for an insane 710 euros in germany only a few days ago.
they probably want to get rid of leftover stock for the arrival of the 90d in august
$699.99 refurbished (read new in white box) at Canon US for two lens bundle. Really good deals on M5, too, so that one is likely up for replacement as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Keith_Reeder

I really don't mind offending trolls.
Feb 8, 2014
Blyth, NE England
Amazon was selling the 80d for an insane 710 euros in germany only a few days ago.
they probably want to get rid of leftover stock for the arrival of the 90d in august
£619 in the UK:

Upvote 0

Dragon

EF 800L f/5.6, RF 800 f/11
May 29, 2019
Oregon
£619 in the UK:
$699.99 Refurb (read new in white box) at Canon US for two lens 80d kit.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0