I post too Much on Here!!
- Mar 25, 2011
I broke down and ordered one today. I don't particularly care if mine is in the first wave or not. I've put my 5D MK IV up for sale, but am holding on to my R for now. I have a 30 day window to return the camera if I don't like it, but I doubt that would be the case. I have plenty of EF "L" lenses, so I'm not yet going for a RF. I broke down and bought a RF 35mm refurb when they were on sale.