Canon Disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnardo

Beauty exists even if the beholder is blind.
Dec 18, 2012
Underwater.
Nothing new,...Anything else?

Please also complain for the fact that you are writing confused crap just to write something, anything.

Easy to write random words with nothing to say.

Not everyone
disagreed with what I had to say, some people did.

And the people that did complain vehemently about my 7D camera complaint started really strong from the beginning with a lot of false assumptions and never at any point did they bother to ask any questions about how the camera was kept in order to gather the correct information. They assumed I was guilty of something,..they did not really know what, but they were bent on proving some guilt no matter the costs.
That proves they showed up with an agenda. They had a target to achieve.
Truth did not matter, just the direction of placing the fault with the consumer by digging and digging and desperately grabbing on to anything they could, but all in one direction.

Other people tried to help with pertinent information and they did just that.

The same people that write garbage and insults also continue this conversation for no reason and then they blame me for responding to their accusatory statements and trying to shed some light on their insistence in spreading of false information.

I do not know how many of them are great photographers but they seem to have a whole lot lot of time to write crap comments on this photography blog.

I do not mind debating valid points but now, this is a waste of everyone's time.
I kept feeling compelled to respond when untruths were uttered,but the level of this conversation has degraded slowly to the point of respect lacking mumble.

I used to fight bullies in high school even if I occasionally lost.Just for the hell of it, because it felt right. I did not mind getting my ass kicked, if I knew I was right to stand up for something I believed in or someone weak.

That's why I was trying to fend off multiple attackers here and it did not bother me.
From the beginning the mean ones in bunches, like wolves, made personal observations and attacks without trying to know more or find out anything about me or what happened.

Mind you,....please observe, I did not attack or insult any of the other bloggers, I was having a conversation about a product and a camera Manufacturer and a situation. Nothing personal.

But now there is no more incentive for me to say anything.

Any positive information about the situation I was in, was completely exhausted after many repetition.

The stupid people continued and shall continue to prove their stupidity unperturbed.

Nothing more to do.

Enjoy yourselves.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Magnardo said:
Forget about the lost memories that were lost by trusting on Canon reliability and the quality of their products.

HOW CAN ANYONE BUY OR RECOMMEND CANON PRODUCTS TO ANYONE THEY DO NOT HATE?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, mate.

I've used Canon EOS products for maybe 15 years and they have never been anything but rock-solid reliable, including the 7D. (Especially the 7D.) I haven't babied my cameras or lenses, taken them into some fairly hostile places, and they just don't stop.

So I would regard your tale as unusual and unfortunate. Best of luck.

Upvote 0

rs

Dec 29, 2012
UK
Nuts

squirrel-nuts2go3.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.