Not open for further replies.

bornshooter

Love L series glass
Jul 13, 2011
scotland
www.flickr.com
Gothmoth said:
bornshooter said:
this should be the week for big announcement according to ken rockwell http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/00-new-today.htm

ken rockwell can not find his a$$ with a mirror on a stick.....

i would be suprised when nikon announces an DSLR in august.
all the printed PR they send out is about coolpix cameras.
we will see...

Upvote 0
G

Gothmoth

Haha... interesting description of the nikon apologist... I do HOPE we hear more from canon this week...

it´s not about that he is a nikon shooter.

it´s about that he is a jabber-box!!

one day he tells you film is the only way to go and how much analog film rocks.
that you should sell your overprized f2.0 lenses to buy a drum scanner and scan analog film.
the other day it looks like he has taken his medication and he tells you that digital is way better then film.

in one review he tells you that you don´t need fast lenses because there is IMAGE STABILIZATION these days. making faster lenses (faster then f4) obsolet. i don´t even bother to explain why this is pur BULL. everyone of you guys know why.
in another review he then praises the wonderfull bokeh of an f1.8 lens.

he says nobody needs a tripod and tripods are a thing from the past with todays high ISO cameras.
maybe he doesn´t need a tripod taking pictures of his boring kids on a bright sunlit day... but i sure need one for my pictures.

in short, ken "oh the colors, the colors.... what wonderfull colors" rockwell is the biggest jabber-box out there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.